• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

are you smarter than a 5th grader??

Dargo

Like a bad penny...
GOLD Site Supporter
I haven't seen the show but, believe it or not, I did pass 5th grade. :thumb:

thcri

Gone But Not Forgotten
I haven't seen the show but, believe it or not, I did pass 5th grade. :thumb:

Well lucky they don't call it "Are you smarter than a 6th grader then":rolf2: :rolf2: Just kiddin.

However, most of us here I don't think is smarter than most of them 5th graders. Some of the questions are things most of us don't think about from day to day and would not be able to answer the questions. That is why no one yet has won the big money.

bczoom

Super Moderator
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Some of the questions are things most of us don't think about from day to day and would not be able to answer the questions. That is why no one yet has won the big money.
Now, I haven't seen the show but I have a question. Why don't the contestants competing against these 5th graders read the 5th grade text books before they get on the show?

thcri

Gone But Not Forgotten
Now, I haven't seen the show but I have a question. Why don't the contestants competing against these 5th graders read the 5th grade text books before they get on the show?

Would that not be like reading the instruction book, or asking for directions?? I thought real men didn't do that stuff??:rolleyes:

bczoom

Super Moderator
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Would that not be like reading the instruction book, or asking for directions?? I thought real men didn't do that stuff??:rolleyes:
But Murph, you said their's big bucks involved. Heck, I'd do 5th grade again for that... I'll bet you I could kick-ass in dodge ball too.:tiphat:

ddrane2115

Charter Member
SUPER Site Supporter

You mean the older contestants can actually read to that level!