• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

trivia 10/12

JenKennings

Occupant; CatBird Seat
SUPER Site Supporter
trivia 10/12
DID YOU KNOW...
In the Declaration of Independence as first written by Thomas Jefferson (or, as some think, by Thomas Paine), there was a clause abolishing slavery. Because of popular pressures, however, Jefferson deleted the clause.
1. "Ladies love Cool James" is the full moniker of what rapper?
2. Which toothpaste coined the phrase, "Look, Ma; no cavities!"?
3. What movie featured a boxer named Terry Malloy?
4. What comic strip character was born in Mama Leoni's Italian Restaurant?
5. Which U.S. president had a pet golden retriever named Liberty? (Hint; Chevy Chase
used to have a lot of fun with this fact...)
6. What TV. fictional family lived in the town of Mayfield?
7. If you check into a hotel under the "American plan", what do you get besides a room?
8. Who were the two best known employees of the fictional "Fresh Air" Cab Company?
(Hint; think 50's radio show)
TRUTH OR CRAP ??
Experts believe that the first domesticated animal was the goat.

1. L.L. COOL J.
2. crest
3. "ON THE WATERFRONT"
4. garfield
5. GERALD FORD
6. the cleavers (leave it to beaver)
7. ALL MEALS
8. Amos and Andy

CRAP !!
Most experts believe humans domesticated dogs long before donkeys, horses, sheep, goats, cattle, cats, or chickens.

EastTexFrank

GOLD Site Supporter
My lousy week continues but thankfully it's coming to an end.

I got 1 and 3 and I only got #3 because I saw the movie again a month or so ago.

I'm looking forward to Saturday Jeopardy. :clap::clap: