• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

WTS SnowTrac ST4

BigAl

Gone But Not Forgotten
SUPER Site Supporter
I am the middleman on this for the owner .I am not getting anything to help sell it . Just trying to get it out there . It is located in Vermont and was running when parked . AS is where is and the owner has a tractor to help load it on a trailer . It will need a complete restore . I have a few more pictures if needed .Engine compartment is very complete from what I can tell .Appears to be a 1968-70 unit , but I am waiting for a serial number to verify this . Same owner for 20 years . All question through me . Owner has relocated to Florida and has no use for it . $5000 or best offer . I have put a $5000 price on it because the Forums required a asking price . All offers will be considered .

BigAl

Gone But Not Forgotten
SUPER Site Supporter
Hang On ! Trying to load pictures !

Attachments

• Snowtrac #7.jpg
    Snowtrac #7.jpg
    139.7 KB · Views: 656
  • snowtrac#5.jpg
    snowtrac#5.jpg
    97.7 KB · Views: 651

Snowtrac Nome

member formerly known as dds
GOLD Site Supporter
Al i think you should buy it so you have something you can drive around in as those krusties seem to just sit in the garage

griz01

I have tried contacting the owner several times, throught the phone number I was given. I am not getting any response.

northeastheavy

My friend tried to buy that unit, but the gentleman who owns it thinks its worth alot!!! It is what you would expect for a unit sitting outside so many years. everything is seized up, including the engine and I believe the roof hatch was missing and windows missing all these years. Unfortunately its just a parts machine or a major major restoration. Good luck!!!

AdkSnowcat

I talked to that seller. He wants $5k. Says it will be worth $20k with a little work. It has been sitting for twenty years. Doesn't appear to have been well maintained when it was a runner. Now? Yikes!

Snowtrac Nome

member formerly known as dds
GOLD Site Supporter
the rig has some goood points but messing roof and every thins rusted solid including the engine that's about hou mine came for $1100.00 i got the engine freed up but it launched the lower end and trans later that winter now i have a good rig a few dollars and hours later