• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Idiot at the Gas Pump

tiredretired

The Old Salt
SUPER Site Supporter
Gassing up my truck today. Just finished checking the oil, I turn around and the woman in the next pump is daydreaming to high heaven while gas is pouring out of her filler. Back of her car is loaded with stupid leftie bumper stickers, so I do not like her. I yelled at her to wake up, you're dumping gas all over the ground. I told her that I thought you lefties were more concerned with the environment then that.

She did not even thank me for pointing out her brain fart. :yum::clap:

Lenny

SUPER Site Supporter
And I'm sure it's far from the first time she's pumped gas. GEEZZ!!!!

road squawker

GOLD Site Supporter
Gassing up my truck today. Just finished checking the oil, I turn around and the woman in the next pump is daydreaming to high heaven while gas is pouring out of her filler. Back of her car is loaded with stupid leftie bumper stickers, so I do not like her. I yelled at her to wake up, you're dumping gas all over the ground. I told her that I thought you lefties were more concerned with the environment then that.

She did not even thank me for pointing out her brain fart. :yum::clap:

Was it a Tesla?

mla2ofus

GOLD Site Supporter
I've never, ever trusted the auto shutoff on a gas pump. I set it but stay right by it the whole time.

Mike

NorthernRedneck

GOLD Site Supporter
I do the same. If it has the notches on the pump to latch it to pump automatically I'll do that but stay right by it.

Canadian eh!!!