• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Go FundMe for "THE WALL" approaches $10 Million in less than three days.

FrancSevin

Proudly Deplorable
GOLD Site Supporter
GoFundme effort for Deplorables and other patriots who want the Border secure was started by an injured vet a few days ago and has picked up steam. This morning it was about one million it is now over $9 Million.

I sent Brian Kolfage , a triple amputee Veteran $250 today. You can see him on Laura Ingram's show this evening

I don't really agree with the "wall," but as a deplorable I must counter the dam elitist scumbags who didn't understand the vote of the people in 2016.

They haven't understood it for over 30 years.

Without a secure Border and firmly enforced immigration laws, we are not a sovereign nation.

mla2ofus

GOLD Site Supporter
Re: Go FundMe for "THE WALL" approaches $10 Million in less than three days.

Linda and I sent $80 to it. I hope with it's fast growth it will encourage more and more donors. Maybe it will send a subtle message to Nancy and Chuck!!
Mike

FrancSevin

Proudly Deplorable
GOLD Site Supporter

Linda and I sent $80 to it. I hope with it's fast growth it will encourage more and more donors. Maybe it will send a subtle message to Nancy and Chuck!!
Mike
Thanks to THE Donald, Cathy and I have had two good years with our company. It's time to give thanks, and to support the agenda and the man, which we believe made it happen.

And it is time to put a choke hold on Nancy and Chuck and all their elitists companions.

We spoke with our votes in 2016
We will speak with our wallets on this right now.

And if it comes to it, we'll speak with powder and ball.

FrancSevin

Proudly Deplorable
GOLD Site Supporter

Representative Warren Davison has proposed HR 72927 which is a billthat would allow the USA to accept private funding to assist in building the barrier on the southern border.

I am amazed we have become so ingrained in legalize that such a law would be required. After all, how many immigration and border security laws, on the books, were and are ignored by our government agencies.

Danang Sailor

nullius in verba
GOLD Site Supporter

Thanks to THE Donald, Cathy and I have had two good years with our company. It's time to give thanks, and to support the agenda and the man, which we believe made it happen.

And it is time to put a choke hold on Nancy and Chuck and all their elitists companions.

We spoke with our votes in 2016
We will speak with our wallets on this right now.

And if it comes to it, we'll speak with powder and ball.

I'm prepared to carry on a long conversation along those lines should it become necessary.