• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Happy Birthday NorthernRedneck ?

pirate_girl

legendary ⚓
GOLD Site Supporter
Happy Birthday Brian.
We know you're already having a good time...here's to many more years of happiness and love surrounded by your family and good friends.
You deserve all good things that life has to offer.
:smile: :happybday

Doc

Bottoms Up
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Happy Birthday Brian!!!!! :happybday:

Hope you have a GREAT day.

Attachments

• HappyBirthday7.jpg
    HappyBirthday7.jpg
    132.3 KB · Views: 124

Melensdad

Jerk in a Hawaiian Shirt & SNOWCAT Moderator
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Happy Happy Birthday :happybday3:

... you have my permission to buy a new guitar :bolt:

NorthernRedneck

GOLD Site Supporter
Thanks everyone. It;s been a cold one here in Duluth Minnesota. We're under a flood warning, winter storm watch, and a windchill warning. Spent the day so far shopping with 3 women. Now I'm back at the hotel resting before the concert tonight.

Sent from my SM-T800 using Tapatalk

NorthernRedneck

GOLD Site Supporter
Had a good day despite the storm. Awesome concert tonight. Not looking forward to driving home tomorrow facing 50mph winds. Lake superior was pounding 10 ft waves over the break wall here and flooding areas next to the water.

EastTexFrank

GOLD Site Supporter
Brian, sorry that I'm late but happy birthday. No jingling, jumping flag waving thingies from me but the sentiment is heartfelt. Happy Birthday Bud!!!!!