• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

snow!!

ki0ho

GOLD Site Supporter
I wish mom hadent taken the cam....Right now it is snowing in these ozarks and Ive got a front porch full of humming birds..we have three feeders out each one holds a quart and Ive filled them twice today!!! this is weard!!!!! our porch is about 45 foot long and it is thick with humming birds!!!! bet they wish they had stayed south a while longer!!!!!

Catavenger

SUPER Site Supporter
No snow here it's already hit 100 where I am. Supposed to cool down to 80s for the high next week.
I saw on the news that a baseball game was cancelled in Kansas City due to the snow.

FrancSevin

Proudly Deplorable
GOLD Site Supporter
Springfield MO is over 100 miles south of KC and it is snowing there.

I have to cancel my weekend plans to lay electrical cable at the ranch in AVA Mo because of all the rain and snow. It's May for cryin' out loud! Spring should be half over. Last year at this time, I had green maters on the vines.

This year I don't even have them planted. It is just to friggin cold!

I think I liked it better back when we had global warming conditions.

24 hours in a day,
24 beers in a case,

coincidence....
....maybe.

Snowtrac Nome

member formerly known as dds
GOLD Site Supporter
maybe we are going into one of those mini ice ages of the past. A buddy of mine who works for NASA says their models are actually predicting a global cooling trend. the last few years I could believe it this looks to be the coldest summer yet for us up here in the arctic. no snow But if we were to get some moisture to come in it would be white and fluffy at these temps

ki0ho

GOLD Site Supporter
Went out to fill the feeders again and the little buggers just went to the other end of the porch!!!
dont think they like the snow or cold at all!!!they sure sucking up the sugar water..I guess to keep them selves warm.....wish I had a way to close it in a bit and warm it up for them....hope it will be warmer tomorrow....