• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

OMG Sequestration fell.

FrancSevin

Proudly Deplorable
GOLD Site Supporter
Well, we woke up to 18 inches of sequestration on the ground today! Oh the horror.

That or it had just snowed more Bullshit from Barry.

But we are Okay. Safely secure in our Mellinium bunker since the Mayan calander ended, we can eat our MRI's and listen to the news of the world on our battery powered hand crank radios.

And laugh at all you fools out there in the mess.

We did hear today that thanks to sequestration, 10% of weather will be cancelled from the US budget. At least the Weather Channel was explaining something like that.

I had gotten on that channel to get the weather but, all they had was the political news and a weird episode of a sorta Baywatch thingy. So, I went over to FOX and they had the weather report with Janice Steene doing some version of the "Harlem Shake."

Seems that hysteria has spread all over the planet. Even protestors in Egypt were doing it.

Yeah it's crazy out there. But with 20 rolls of industrial aluminum foil, and 10,000 rounds of ammo, some military surplus MRE's,,,,,,, me and the little lady, we will be safe..:clap:

Ya'all be careful,,,,,,,,,,,,Commies and Zombies are comin':w00t2:

Seeya on the flip side:flowers:

Last edited:

jimbo

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
I woke up this morning expecting something drastic. Walked outside, it is cold, damp, and the wind is blowing just enough to make it miserable. Same as it was yesterday. No indication of the sky falling. I did not see any poor handicapped children laying dying in the street. Listened to the news for a minute. Our leaders have all left DC for their homes at our expense. And my internet still works.

It's business as usual.

Kane

It's business as usual.
Indeed.

Of course Hussein was up early this morning and on teevee blaming the Republicans for HIS sequestor. For the next six months the sonofabitch will be intentionally closing doors, laying off cops and teachers, starving little children, pushing grandma out into the cold and generally causing unnecessary grief for the American People ... all to make a political point that Republicans are bad, bad, evil rich white folks.

And the POS does this on purpose. His (Axlerod's?) vile scheme is to vilify the Republicans incessantly for the next two years, with the end game to crush Republicans up until the 2014 mid-terms. Sadly, the American People will be the ones to suffer.

And that, my friends, is just plain wrong. But 51% of the People voted to reelect him ... and will still never understand the stupid thing they did.

tiredretired

The Old Salt
SUPER Site Supporter
Well, we woke up to 18 inches of sequestration on the ground today! Oh the horror.

That or it had just snowed more Bullshit from Barry.

But we are Okay. Safely secure in our Mellinium bunker since the Mayan calander ended, we can eat our MRI's and listen to the news of the world on our battery powered hand crank radios.

And laugh at all you fools out there in the mess.

We did hear today that thanks to sequestration, 10% of weather will be cancelled from the US budget. At least the Weather Channel was explaining something like that.

I had gotten on that channel to get the weather but, all they had was the political news and a weird episode of a sorta Baywatch thingy. So, I went over to FOX and they had the weather report with Janice Steene doing some version of the "Harlem Shake."

Seems that hysteria has spread all over the planet. Even protestors in Egypt were doing it.

Yeah it's crazy out there. But with 20 rolls of industrial aluminum foil, and 10,000 rounds of ammo, some military surplus MRE's,,,,,,, me and the little lady, we will be safe..:clap:

Ya'all be careful,,,,,,,,,,,,Commies and Zombies are comin':w00t2:

Seeya on the flip side:flowers:

My God Franc, you're getting as cynical as me. Better watch out, it's fun.