• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Crazy wind and snow today.

muleman

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
We are under a high wind warning and it is seriously blowing. High gust was 51 mph last I looked. Temp is at 20 and we are getting bands of snow off the lakes. Got 2 trees down along the field and I am sure there are more in the woods. It took the lawn chair off the front deck and it is now laying on the pool deck. That chair was out there for 3 years. Crazy!

bczoom

Super Moderator
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Same here Bill. Tarps on the wood trailers blew off, cover on burn barrel and a big green bag full of half-crushed aluminum cans is blowing around. Heard some trees or large branches coming down but there's no way I'm going into the woods to investigate as long as these winds are still here.

luvs

'lil yinzer~
GOLD Site Supporter
'at wind is so loud. i'll be ticked if a window needs replaced.

muleman

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
It sure is not letting up yet. I could hear my building creaking when I was out feeding the chickens. Burn a lot of wood when it blows like this. At least the snow stopped the past few hours. Down to 18 now and the wind chill is below 0.

pixie

SUPER Site Supporter
Had a branch come down and smash the hood of a truck and come right in a window... still not sure why it didn't bring the power wires with it.
Had to go make emergency repairs. At least it didn't wreck the roof or the whirlpool tub it landed on.