• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Baby it's cold outside

Doc

Bottoms Up
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Lets guess which link you wanted to post.
Is this it?

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kg7rFOH88l8"]"Baby, It's Cold Outside" cut by some radio stations in MeToo era - YouTube[/ame]

mla2ofus

GOLD Site Supporter
What I read on the news said ONE person called the Ohio station to whine about it. They should have just told the person they aren't obligated to listen to their station. Probably just a snowflake troll anyway!!
Mike

NorthernRedneck

GOLD Site Supporter
Yes. That's the link. Thanks doc. Some liberal snowflake decided that they were offended by the song.

Melensdad

Jerk in a Hawaiian Shirt & SNOWCAT Moderator
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Yes. That's the link. Thanks doc. Some liberal snowflake decided that they were offended by the song.

One of the university choir groups also stopped singing the song. I believe it is a men's group from Stanford. Not 100% sure it was Stanford.

But apparently they had a long history of singing the song during their winter performances and would pick one college girl + one college boy out of the audience and bring them on stage during the performance. The boy was expected to kiss the girl on the stage during the performance. I guess that is now an act of unwelcome sexual aggression. Or something like that.

pirate_girl

legendary ⚓
GOLD Site Supporter
I posted the very sexy version of it on my Farcebook page.
Cerys Matthews and Tom Jones. Lol

Yes, suddenly everything is soooooo offensive to those sensitive twits who love to whine about anything.

NorthernRedneck

GOLD Site Supporter
My thoughts exactly.
b079295a1c7629eaa9d0daeda3a72ec7.jpg

pirate_girl

legendary ⚓
GOLD Site Supporter
Parents can't parent anymore.
Kids don't know which way is up anymore.
We have all this to blame on the super fantastic leftist assholes who are hell-bent on destroying this country even more than they already have.
:sad:

NorthernRedneck

GOLD Site Supporter
It's not just your country. We have the same liberal crap going on up here. Opinions aren't legal anymore apparently.

NorthernRedneck

GOLD Site Supporter
I saw elsewhere that all the left leaning grammas are boycotting the popular song "Gramma got run over by a reindeer" as it depicts violence against the elderly.

In other news, all left leaning men are outraged by the song "chestnuts roasting on an open fire" as this is a trigger to past trauma they endured during their vasectomy.