• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Democrat Leaders Announce Brief Moratorium On.....

Bamby

Democrat Leaders Announce Brief Moratorium On Calling For Political Violence

WASHINGTON, D.C.—After a string of mail bombings targeting Democrats ended in the arrest of a Florida man, Democrat leaders announced the commencement of a brief moratorium on calling for political violence against their foes.

Democrats said they would cease calling for violent attacks on conservatives "at least until this whole mail bomb thing is out of the news cycle."

"Once all this blows over, we will resume demonizing our opponents and calling for mobs to harass people we disagree with in public," said Maxine Waters at the press event. "We really thought our words would only incite violence against the right, and hadn't really thought about it going back the other way. But now that we see how destructive and detrimental violence really is, we'll just cool our jets for a bit."

"We're not saying we're going to stop calling for violence altogether—we're just gonna lay low for a while," Hillary Clinton chimed in. "Then it'll be back to business as usual."

Babylon Bee

Bamby

Another farce from Babylon Bee????

No sense of humor Fran? You'd likely find more happiness in just laughing at the damn fools instead of flaming blood pressure spikes. And you also haft to know that yep the liberals will be pulling another stunt to gather publicity. Hell they're to stupid to obtain it any other way...

FrancSevin

Proudly Deplorable
GOLD Site Supporter
No sense of humor Fran? You'd likely find more happiness in just laughing at the damn fools instead of flaming blood pressure spikes. And you also haft to know that yep the liberals will be pulling another stunt to gather publicity. Hell they're to stupid to obtain it any other way...
Sorry. Sense of humor wasn't the issue. I just flagged the post quickly as a farce and with less subtlety than I did yesterday.

Some people do not notice you posted in the Junkman's corner and respond as if the article was real. Apologies if my doing so deflates your balloon.
:wink:

Bamby

Sorry. Sense of humor wasn't the issue. I just flagged the post quickly as a farce and with less subtlety than I did yesterday.

Some people do not notice you posted in the Junkman's corner and respond as if the article was real. Apologies if my doing so deflates your balloon.
:wink:

You aren't implying you think people here are to stupid to figure that out for themselves are you? I ain't happy about the way things are going down either but I am finding some happiness seeing humor injected at them at their expense.