• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Solar Eclipse This Year in August MADE IN THE USA

FrancSevin

Proudly Deplorable
GOLD Site Supporter
I know I posted this before but,it bears repeating.

This is not a sales pitch. I don't sell these so don't ask.
2wave.gif

This is just an FYI post about my company's unique connection to a major celestial event.

August 21, 2017 much of the USA will witness a full and total eclipse of the Sun. Starting in the north west and traveling to South Carolina. Any state along that line will see a total on near total eclipse. Most of the continental USA will see a partial.

Either way, be careful when viewing this event.

Be ready and be prepared.

We do not make the glasses here, that is done in Tennessee near Memphis. My company is currently packaging millions of these solar safe viewing glasses. They will be available in stores soon. I am currently packaging for Wal-Mart.

This is an American made product. Yeah, we beat China for the order. We have been at it since this time last year.

Here's a link.

Custom Eclipse Glasses | Solar Eclipse Viewer Sunglasses

300 H and H

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
Franc you should keep some around for the total eclipse who's path crosses this years event, just to your south in 7 more years. You are going to get toffers! :clap:

I just read about how this will play out. This time I will see it from Nebraska, and in 7 years from your point of view, God willing.... :flowers:

Regards, Kirk

FrancSevin

Proudly Deplorable
GOLD Site Supporter
Franc you should keep some around for the total eclipse who's path crosses this years event, just to your south in 7 more years. You are going to get toffers! :clap:

I just read about how this will play out. This time I will see it from Nebraska, and in 7 years from your point of view, God willing.... :flowers:

Regards, Kirk

Wentzville MO is within the Umbra. We are having a company party in the parking lot, during the event.

This is a TOTAL eclipse that traverses the entire nation.

As for Keeping some, we have about 2,000 pairs left over from the 6 million made.