• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Vintage Hondas

redsqwrl

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
Rip into it..... Fix up the rokon motor at your leisure and put it in the ATC then sell it off, I would not think you would lose much money at all, as the ATC looks to be pretty straight.

Great find.

Mike

Track Addict

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
Few more trikes added to the collection since I posted last. Here is an 81 250r which completes the missing first generation .

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    167.1 KB · Views: 118

Track Addict

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
Sad 84 250r from the south apparently. It's a Yankee now

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    138.4 KB · Views: 124

Track Addict

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
Off to backwoods trike gathering Rumney Nh. Will be visiting the prior home of my tucker also .

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    146.4 KB · Views: 97

sledhead Ed

GOLD Site Supporter
Stop by my buddy's place In rumney center. The common man cafe or common cafe. His name is Brian too. Good pizza and calzones and breakfast sandwiches. Also on the night the tavern is open good specials and drinks. I was just there two weeks ago and stayed at his house when we went to Lancaster fair. He snowmobiles too. If you go there tell him I said hi.

sledhead Ed

GOLD Site Supporter
He has a Honda 250sx he drives. I miss my 200m that thing went everywhere hunting. Even the boder mts. In rangeley