• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Snowflakes

loggah

SUPER Site Supporter
For a few years my wife Cheryl has been doing snowflake photography,and also frozen bubble photography along with her other artwork. She recently was interviewed by the news team of WMUR-TV channel 9 of Manchester N.H. and they are going to air the segment on this coming Tuesday at 11:00.I figured i would post it here so all coud see what they love to trample over !!!!:smile::smile: Heres a link to some of her early photos. I doubt it will make much of a news spot. Don

http://www.pbase.com/loggah/snowflakes

undy

Your wife has a good eye. Those are gorgeous. Amazing beauty of life on such a small scale. Hard to believe we are so oblivious to it as we go about our activities on the snow.

Tell her thanks for sharing.

loggah

SUPER Site Supporter
She was kidding me this morning when i was plowing"your killing all the snowflakes" !!!:biggrin::biggrin:

nikos

She was kidding me this morning when i was plowing"your killing all the snowflakes" !!!:biggrin::biggrin:

I am just putting the snowflakes together and closer as a piece, pressing the air between them .:brows::brows::yum::yum:

Loggan. Great photos, wonderfull geometrical shapes, and too many colors. The Geometry in nature.

Nikos

Attachments

• SNOWFLAKE.jpg
    SNOWFLAKE.jpg
    29.8 KB · Views: 177

sno-drifter

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter

Attachments

• R&R does TLL 2.jpg
    R&R does TLL 2.jpg
    112.7 KB · Views: 132
  • R&R does TLL 1.jpg
    R&R does TLL 1.jpg
    114.9 KB · Views: 116

loggah

SUPER Site Supporter
Your snowflakes look just the same to me !! WHITE and COLD !!!!:clap: My spring time is pretty busy ,i have a sugar house where i make maple syrup,that usually keeps me off the street in march and part of April !!! and then i got a pile of hemlock logs i got to saw at my sawmill !! by then i'll be going and picking up my tucker!!!! I'm getting tired just thinking about it !!!!!:wink::wink: Looks like great sno-cat country ,have fun.