• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

MSNBC host has screaming fit throws talking head off the air

grizzer

This is what the left calls natural born citizen? :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FVG772L1v_k"]YouTube - LawrenceODonnell V OrlyTaitz OMG[/ame]

rback33

Hangin in Tornado Alley
SUPER Site Supporter
So... she came on the show to talk about the birth certificate.... and refused to talk about the birth certificate..... it was a yes or no question. She could have discussed it from there, but she chose to NOT answer the question. I would have thrown her ass off the air too.

JEV

Mr. Congeniality
GOLD Site Supporter
So... she came on the show to talk about the birth certificate.... and refused to talk about the birth certificate..... it was a yes or no question. She could have discussed it from there, but she chose to NOT answer the question. I would have thrown her ass off the air too.
She goes on an uber-liberal network filled with uber-liberal hosts, and you fault her for acting like THEY have for the past 2 years? Sheeeesh! What's it take to get a kudo around here??? Have you ever watched anyone try to get a yes or no answer out of Anthony Weiner? That dickhead is the king of answer avoidance when he's on Fox, and you're picking on the lady with the accent?

rback33

Hangin in Tornado Alley
SUPER Site Supporter
She goes on an uber-liberal network filled with uber-liberal hosts, and you fault her for acting like THEY have for the past 2 years? Sheeeesh! What's it take to get a kudo around here??? Have you ever watched anyone try to get a yes or no answer out of Anthony Weiner? That dickhead is the king of answer avoidance when he's on Fox, and you're picking on the lady with the accent?

Oh I know all too well about answer avoidance. I learned it early in my job! The only time I promise to do something is if it's already done. How many times on Fox has a host gotten pissed and point blank asked for a yes or no answer repeatedly? I ask this question in all seriousness because I refuse to watch any of them. It does not matter which side of the coin I am on here. If I was getting barked at I would have answered. If I was the one barking, I would have done so until I got an answer. She was not even using answer avoidance tactics well. Most people skirt the issue. She was blatantly changing the subject. Not even a subtle deflection.... and what the hell does her having an accent have to do with the price of rice in China?

JEV

Mr. Congeniality
GOLD Site Supporter
Oh I know all too well about answer avoidance. I learned it early in my job! The only time I promise to do something is if it's already done. How many times on Fox has a host gotten pissed and point blank asked for a yes or no answer repeatedly? I ask this question in all seriousness because I refuse to watch any of them. It does not matter which side of the coin I am on here. If I was getting barked at I would have answered. If I was the one barking, I would have done so until I got an answer. She was not even using answer avoidance tactics well. Most people skirt the issue. She was blatantly changing the subject. Not even a subtle deflection.... and what the hell does her having an accent have to do with the price of rice in China?
just being emphatic about who I was talking about.

Yes, I have seen Hannity pursue a yes or no answer, but I can honestly say I've never seen him lose his cool like the PMSNBC dude did. FWIW, the lady with the accent was the winner, cuz she never lost her cool, jewel!:brows: The dude needs anger management help. He loves Obama too much.

Cowboy

Wait for it.
GOLD Site Supporter

Yes, I have seen Hannity pursue a yes or no answer, but I can honestly say I've never seen him lose his cool like the PMSNBC dude did. FWIW, the lady with the accent was the winner, cuz she never lost her cool, jewel!:brows: The dude needs anger management help. He loves Obama too much.
Exactly thats why the POS does phone interviews , he wouldn't have the balls to treat someone like that face to face . Fucker needs to get a real job and quit watching Charlie Sheen interviews, he acts just like him only more childish . :glare:

rback33

Hangin in Tornado Alley
SUPER Site Supporter

I have to admit it was funny watching him blow his stack. That was pretty nuts.

Exactly thats why the POS does phone interviews , he wouldn't have the balls to treat someone like that face to face . Fucker needs to get a real job and quit watching Charlie Sheen interviews, he acts just like him only more childish . :glare:

I know people like this. One is within my company. Not only will he not do it face to face, but after he gets all tough via email he won't speak to me or look me in the eye when I at the other plant in his office. Those are my favorite types of bullies.

thcri

Gone But Not Forgotten
His sole purpose of the interview was to make her out to be a liar that is all. It didn't go his way and he blew up. Her, she should have just said he would get an answer if he just let her finish what she was trying to say. But in all the guy was arrogant in the fact he didn't care about anything other than he wanted fame to be able to call her a liar in which he eventually did but really made an ass out of himself.

JEV

Mr. Congeniality
GOLD Site Supporter
His sole purpose of the interview was to make her out to be a liar that is all. It didn't go his way and he blew up. Her, she should have just said he would get an answer if he just let her finish what she was trying to say. But in all the guy was arrogant in the fact he didn't care about anything other than he wanted fame to be able to call her a liar in which he eventually did but really made an ass out of himself.
I love when a lib goes into meltdown. they show just how little control they have over their own emotions. Psychos...

mak2

Me too. Geeze,