• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Bad Storms Heading Toward PA

OhioTC18

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
Ball game on rain delay in Cleveland if that means it's moving your way in PA

AndyM

Charter Member
The sky looks quite ominous right now and the orange and red part on the radar will be here within minutes.

nixon

Boned
GOLD Site Supporter
Gretchen makes her do that!:whistling: Then they race to hide under the covers. Still not even getting sprinkles.:hammer:

Yep ! It's the much publicized Dachshund Mind meld . It only happens in Ohio .
On a serious note , this thing seems to be staying north of I 80 .

muleman

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
It is following along the border with a southerly drift. Raining in Potter county now so we should get some. The nasty stuff is south of Warren so it will miss us.

nixon

Boned
GOLD Site Supporter
It is following along the border with a southerly drift. Raining in Potter county now so we should get some. The nasty stuff is south of Warren so it will miss us.

Sorry if this is a hi jack . But mules , judging from your latest avatar ,you're wearing glasses . Not that that's a bad thing .

muleman

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
Yep, right now I'm trying to figure out why water is dripping from my breaker box in my basement. That's some heavy rain.
If it has conduit from the outside meter base it could be a bad mast head where it comes in.

luvs

'lil yinzer~
GOLD Site Supporter
It's all PG . She's just posting this to get us all doing "the sky is falling " act .
She's cruel like that :whistling:

so she'ssss the 1 that was following me in that helicopter earlier, huh..... lollie! gasp! hovered over a few areas i was on the way to. i knew it wasn't the weather ppl.:flowers:

muleman

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
so she'ssss the 1 that was following me in that helicopter earlier, huh..... lollie! gasp! hovered over a few areas i was on the way to. i knew it wasn't the weather ppl.:flowers:
They are looking for that Furry you kidnapped the other week.:whistling::yum:

OhioTC18

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
Yep, right now I'm trying to figure out why water is dripping from my breaker box in my basement. That's some heavy rain.

Andy that's not good at all. You have a problem with the cable/pipe coming in the house or the at the meter box.

nixon

Boned
GOLD Site Supporter
Correction ... We just got a severe weather warning .
I can't substantiate it but ,I don't think that it's a coincidence that I made light of PG 's ability to predict weather . So, I hope that you ,oh voodoo mistress of the weather forgive me .

AndyM

Charter Member
Andy that's not good at all. You have a problem with the cable/pipe coming in the house or the at the meter box.

The service cable and the cable going out to the detached garage both feed through the same knockout on the side of the breaker panel. Both cables are dry on the outside up to the point where they enter the panel. Removing the front cover, it appears water is dripping from up in the corner where the two cables enter. Strange that they are dry outside the breaker box. I'll look at it further in the morning.

OhioTC18

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
Andy the water may be running inside the cable. If so it may be getting in the meter box somehow.

Rusty Shackleford

Automotive M.D.
SUPER Site Supporter
They are looking for that Furry you kidnapped the other week.:whistling::yum:

shhhhh!:whistling:~ it's being fed often, muley. i gave it diet jell-o earlier. & bamboo.

I'm not sure I even wanna know what the hell you two hens are goin on about :unsure:

I can't substantiate it but ,I don't think that it's a coincidence that I made light of PG 's ability to predict weather . So, I hope that you ,oh voodoo mistress of the weather forgive me .
:yum: Nixie, (can I call you Nixie?) OK, Nixie, I think yow may have upset the weather Gods by doubting them :yum: Anyway far as I know I got nothin coming my way but I shall take myself a looksie here...

muleman

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
We will be lucky to get as much as this afternoon. Few big drops is all so far. At the rate it is dropping south you will catch the end of it Rusty.

luvs

'lil yinzer~
GOLD Site Supporter
rusty- furries. they have conventions here.
pix of the furries!
see here: post #875 6/16/12, under funny pix thread.
Attached Images
attachment.php

pirate_girl

legendary ⚓
GOLD Site Supporter
:yum:

Well, I'm certainly glad that some of you got a little rain out of that!

LOL you all make me smile, funny posts!

Usually intellicast is very reliable, but when I checked the radar again today before leaving for work, it looked like the severity had somewhat diminished... and that's a good thing.

We need RAIN, not damage.

Speaking of.. from the storm/Derecho on Friday, we now know that some of the wind speeds around here were between 82-91 mph.

http://www.erh.noaa.gov/cle/wx_events/2012/June/29/derecho.php

I hope we all get some good rain, but not the shit that devastated so much in it's path along the way.

It still blows my mind how that thing held together all across the Buckeye state.

muleman

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
If this is all we get I will need to run sprinklers again tomorrow. The hot temps and breezes have it so dry the ground has cracks in it.

Rusty Shackleford

Automotive M.D.
SUPER Site Supporter
We will be lucky to get as much as this afternoon. Few big drops is all so far. At the rate it is dropping south you will catch the end of it Rusty.

If this is all we get I will need to run sprinklers again tomorrow. The hot temps and breezes have it so dry the ground has cracks in it.

I believe it! My yard looks like someone went nuts with a flamethrower