• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

New Forum: Movies You've Watched

Doc

Bottoms Up
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
We have a thread on NCT where we talk of movies we've watched. It's very entertaining and I thought it would be fun for all the members here. Only here I'm making it a sub forum of the Entertainment Forum so that we can create a new thread for each movie title. Easier to find a reference on any movie you might be thinking of watching. If there is no existing review you can start a thread and offer your review & comments.

Today I saw what I consider to be the best movie of all time. 'Inglorious Bastards'. My review is in a thread titled 'Inglorious Bastards'. :D

joec

GOLD Site Supporter
I'm watching W at this moment, caught several last night that I haven't seen. I agree as I also caught Inglorious Bastards last night and loved it myself. Another was Valkrie and Hurt Locker thanks to the free weekend on Showtime.