• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

dear abby

Rusty Shackleford

Automotive M.D.
SUPER Site Supporter
abby, at a family reunion i farted and belched at the same time. i was slightly drunk and the rest of the table left me, even my mother. i think it was rude for them to leave without saying anything. am i wrong?
-SHAMED IN PA

Trakternut

Dear Rusty;
Yes. You should refrain from attending anymore family functions until they come to their sense.................errrrrr............regain consciousness. :doh:

Rusty Shackleford

Automotive M.D.
SUPER Site Supporter
well it was actually requested that i not attend the next one. but the next one is my birthday. they prefer that i not include myself in the festivities. what should i do?

tsaw

GOLD Site Supporter
Dear Rusty,
If it's your birth-day you have to attend. This time however don't be "slightly drunk" be drunk - and don't belch - throw up -
Abby

Ironman

Dear Rusty: were you raised in a barn? You need to apologize to your Mother and try again. Get some beano and stay away from beers like Old Milwaukee or you might shat yourself. How would that make you feel? Throw a pair of spare undies in the glove box too. Thank me later. :smile:

Galvatron

Spock and Galvatron < one and the same
Your Family need to lighten up......you graced their Family function and they should have embraced your bodily functions:yum::yum::yum:

Next time blame them for the food that gave you the Gas.:biggrin: