• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

second stimulous package

Erik

SelfBane
Site Supporter
since the earlier stimulus package was merely an advance on my tax refund, I don't see how they figure it'll cost that much, but I also didn't see much use in either of the ones we've had so far other than convenience. OTOH, since they're bailing out all the "big pig" banks, I don't see anything criticaly wrong with helping to fund my piggy bank. ;) (I just don't see anything critically right with it, either)

Rusty Shackleford

Automotive M.D.
SUPER Site Supporter
well its nice to have an extra bit of bank, BUT we borrowed the billions from CHINA. we already owed them a ton of money, add that, and then the next one, if it gets passed. they could basically walk in here and say, "your country is ours now"

Erik

SelfBane
Site Supporter
or we could file bankrupcy like California tried a week or so ago and Iceland actually did.

Barnyard Bob

You'all havent seen anything yet! wait till BHO starts to redistribute the wealth if there is any left after this mess is over. (WTF have they done with my Country?) :hide: