• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

For Sale - R12 Freon

Wannafish

Floppy Member
SUPER Site Supporter
I have 2 - 15 pound cans of freon with the seal intact for sale. I bought these several years ago when it was for sale "off the shelf". I had intended to use them in some cooling equipment I had, but that equipment has been sold.

$300.00 each or $500.00 for both.

I will not ship. Purchaser will need to pick up.

PineRidge

Back From the Dead
Wannafish I'm with the EPA are you certified to handle refrigerant? There's going to be a stiff fine imposed on you if you're not!

just kidding there, don't have a heart attack on me :yum:

Junkman

Extra Super Moderator
You don't need a permit to sell it to a person that is going to also resell it. I have been told that it is only the final purchaser that is going to be the user that needs to have the permit. If anyone in New England needs any, I also have a supply that I purchased to use in my cars that is excess of my needs. Please bring your certificate with you when picking it up....
My Corvair takes 5# and the ambulance takes 8#!!! Sure glad that I got mine when it was cheap and before the regulations took effect.

Wannafish

Floppy Member
SUPER Site Supporter
Thanks for keeping my ad alive!

And also for jump starting my heart on this Monday morning Mike.

PineRidge

Back From the Dead
I also have a bit of R-12 if anyone is interested........ Such a deal I will make you!

Wannafish I just wanted to make sure you were still alive. ;)