• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Wanted - bigger shed

Mith

The Eccentric Englishman
SUPER Site Supporter
Wanted, I'm in need of a bigger shed. If you just happen to have a bigger shed knocking around that needs getting rid of I'm ya man.
Will offer great thanks and/or bow at your feet or trade for roasted peanuts, may even shell the peanuts depending on the quality of the bigger shed. If need be I might weed your flower beds for you, as long as you only have 1 or less that need weeding. I also have a large pile of scrap metal and the front half of a ride on mower that I might part with for a high end bigger shed, but it better be worth it.
Will collect as long as you drop off the big bits first.
Thanks

Cowboyjg

Country Club Member
Site Supporter
Mith, There is no doubt that you are a straight up, honest bugger......but, I dare say you are a bit daft, or so it would seem. Best of luck in your search for a shed.

Respectfully submitted.

Melensdad

Jerk in a Hawaiian Shirt & SNOWCAT Moderator
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Jim, given what it cost me to get a shipping container, load the Snow Trac in it, and ship it from merry old England to the new world, I'd have to say you'd have a better chance of finding a discarded shipping container than you would have of any of us bringing you the big pieces of our extra sheds.

johnday

The Crazy Scot, #3
SUPER Site Supporter
Jim; If I get over next year, I'll stick one in my pocket. I wonder if they'll ban those too on planes!:smileywac:drink::1062::beer:

Doc

Bottoms Up
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Good luck with your ad Mith. I'm fresh out of bigger sheds. All I have are the smaller ones. And darn if they don't keep shrinking on me ...at least that appears to be the case. :)