• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Kimber "custom" Ultra Eclipse

dzalphakilo

Banned
Shipped to your FFL (via proper paperwork).

Kimber Ultra Eclipse II, work done by Robar, NP3 finish all externals and internals (including barrel), Novak half moon ghost sight with tritium inserts (front and rear).

Also included is a Milt Sparks Versa Max II IWB holster.

$1250 for everything includes shipping.

dzalphakilo

Banned
.45 caliber.

Has not been shot since it's come back from Robar (NP3'ed) so in a sense, it's brand new.

Robar mounted the Novak ghost sights as well.

Went with that sight due to quicker sight acquisition.

Have five or six mags included as well (one mag NP3'ed from Robar as well).

Included with the Versa Max is a IWB two pouch mag holder, and one outside the belt mag pouch.

Pic's will be up by sat. night.

(if you consider the gun with holster, I seriously suggest that you order a Milt Sparks belt). Allessi (sp?) is the only other company that is on par with Sparks as far as quality in my opinon (sp??)

Give you an idea, I had to wait over three months for the holster and over two to get the gun back from Robar.

Reason for sale is that I am putting more money and time into two Brownings, and after spending more money than I wanted to on a ZTR and I have a new roof to replace after the last monsoon (sp?) (on the new house my wife and I just bought), I can "justify" the work on the Brownings to my wife:)

bczoom

Super Moderator
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
dz,

I am so damn tempted but between jobs and no income at present. Mrs. Zoom would use it on me if she found out I got it. Do I assume a trade of some sort is out of the question?

You may have spent more on the ZTR than you wanted but you got a heck of a machine for the $ you spent.

Brian

dzalphakilo

Banned
Trade is never out of the question:)

Pics will be up by tommorow night.

Gun had become a "safe queen" since the Browning (you can only shoot one gun at a time)

Pictures will be worth a thousand words!:)

Thks

Brian, money WELL spent on the mower, agreed. Just need a big tractor now thats all (not to mention a new roof, water filter system...)

bczoom

Super Moderator
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
dzalphakilo said:
Trade is never out of the question:)
I just sent you a message with about 10 or 100 things I have to trade.
Let me know.
Brian

dzalphakilo

Banned
Lets see how the pics turn out (overcast day today and have to spend most of the day at petsmart for an adoption fair, so I took some of the gun inside the house (usually take pic's outside).

I made sure you got to see the sight picture. Novak half moon ghost sights are not the most popular. I happen to like them. Gun was primary CC, have another Ultra kimber but less money that was my "beater". I went with these sights because they offer the quickest sight picture that I have found. Gun with these sights will still shoot 2" groups at 25yds, but reasoning was in an adrenaline (sp?) scenerio where I might have to use my gun (which of course I have not had to in self defense) I wasn't going to have "the time" on sight alignment (sp?) that I might like. You can "see more of your target area" with these sights. Front sight is actually an AO sight. White with tritium inser in the middle. Quicker to me just to place the white front sight on your target (you can see hoe it "stands out" in the picture). As mentioned, both front and rear have tritium inserts for night (taking that picture was a "bugger" holding the gun in one hand, aligning (sp?) the front and rear sight, then taking the picture with the otehr hand!)

Keep in mind, the Sparks holster in an inside the waistband.

Can't see it well, but the holster does have some "scruff marks" on it (hey, I used it, bound to happen).

Attachments

• Copy of Kimber with holster.JPG
    Copy of Kimber with holster.JPG
    34 KB · Views: 227
  • Copy of Kimber.JPG
    Copy of Kimber.JPG
    39.7 KB · Views: 228
  • Copy of Kimber slide right.JPG
    Copy of Kimber slide right.JPG
    34.6 KB · Views: 264
  • Copy of Kimber Sight.JPG
    Copy of Kimber Sight.JPG