• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

I pee off my back porch

Melensdad

Jerk in a Hawaiian Shirt & SNOWCAT Moderator
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
It's good subject matter that counts.:yum:

Glad to see you still pop in now and again. :flowers:

I thinik it is also seasonally topical.

Not many folks up north will be going outside to pee in the winter. But in the summer when you let the dogs out you can just go with them :whistling:

Ironman

peeing free

A wee bit chilly, not to windy but a wondedrful night to pee off the back porch. I see fireworks when i'm peeing tonight cuz I am way up on a hill in the boonies, had a few wild turkey honeys and cokes. :smile:

I'll try to get a pic soon.

Ironman

Infidel

Beautiful night to do some peeing off the back porch. It sure feels good, especially when looking at the neighbors house and waving when takin a leek. This is how I see it:

image.jpg

Wisconsin? Oh, well that explains it...

Oh, you think so, punk?

You one of those girls that think your too good to piss off the back porch, girlfriend?

Look at this. You don't piss off this porch? How much you pay for this? Feckin weirdo... if I wasn't stalking you, I would be pissing off this daily. I still might.

image.jpg

Doc

Bottoms Up
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Hey what's it mean if you pee off the back porch and it appears the grass is dying where you are peeing? I thought we normally fertalized the grass and it would get thicker and greener. what's it mean?

EastTexFrank

GOLD Site Supporter
Hey what's it mean if you pee off the back porch and it appears the grass is dying where you are peeing? I thought we normally fertalized the grass and it would get thicker and greener. what's it mean?

It means that you need some blood work done.

It's liquid fertilizer and good for the grass. My problem is that I have a 4-acre yard and I can't possibly cover it all even with the help of the dogs. Even I am not a big enough bullshitter to try and convince anyone that I have the pressure and the range to get close to the front gate (150 yards approx) from the porch. Well, if like Ghostbusters, I could bend the stream around the trees .....

Ironman

Almost took a leak off my porch today but it's covered in snow. If I grill out next Sunday for the Packer game you can bet I'll be pissing off my porch for that. :)

Melensdad

Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Cold snap here too. Even the dogs don't like peeing outside.

Leni

It means that you need some blood work done.

It's liquid fertilizer and good for the grass. My problem is that I have a 4-acre yard and I can't possibly cover it all even with the help of the dogs. Even I am not a big enough bullshitter to try and convince anyone that I have the pressure and the range to get close to the front gate (150 yards approx) from the porch. Well, if like Ghostbusters, I could bend the stream around the trees .....

It means that you're doing it in the same place too often. Too much nitrogen will burn the grass. Now I do have some weeds that I wouldn't mind if they got burned.

Ironman

It was a warm night out on the patio and I couldn't resist after a few adult beverages. Hell yeah. :whistling:

EastTexFrank

GOLD Site Supporter
I haven't done it for a while. Too darned wet. Summer is here with a vengeance now though so things are back to normal. :)

Seven and half years and we're still at it!!!!!

deand1

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
I am teaching my new puppy the proper places to pee, outside. She watches me then follows suit. We both are relieved in the end.

Melensdad

Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
I am teaching my new puppy the proper places to pee, outside. She watches me then follows suit. We both are relieved in the end.

I never tried that technique but it sounds like a good one.

I presume if you have a female pup you send your wife out to pee in the yard :whistling:

Catavenger

SUPER Site Supporter
A company I once worked for needed extra room so they rented a crappy warehouse down by the railroad tracks. This was miles from the main plant and had no restroom. Our company made arrangements with a business (that was closed on the weekends) for us to use their restroom.
When the warehouse needed extra labor the company liked to send the guys that were good workers but "troublemakers" like me (who protested their strong arm overtime practices) there.
Basically just to punish and get rid of us.
One overtime weekend I was sent down to work there with an older guy who had been there awhile.
There was an old loading dock, no longer used, that was right by the the tracks. (Apparently at onetime the freight trains had offloaded there.)
The guy I was working with said that he just peed off the loading dock and that he had to take a pee. He said that if I needed to take one he was going to open the door to pee.
So there we are peeing:pee_smilie: off the dock and a freight train comes by. He waves to the conductor who just grins and waves back. So I just started waving myself.
The son of a gun knew when the train was going by and set me up as a joke.
Being young I really didn't give a damn and thought it was funny as well.

Loudmouth

Site Supporter
My wife thinks this is wrong.

My dogs pee outside all the time.

Sometimes we do a group pee on the back oak tree.....

Its a mans right to pee off the portch aint it?

I never drip a drop on the portch.....always hit the grass.

I commend you Sir. Not only are you saving water - a valuble resource, but yer airin out the plumbing...an we all needs to air out our plumbing!

EastTexFrank

GOLD Site Supporter
I commend you Sir. Not only are you saving water - a valuble resource, but yer airin out the plumbing...an we all needs to air out our plumbing!

Yes we do!!!!!

My wife actually caught me leaving the house, going outside to take a whizz. She couldn't understand how we had 4 bathrooms and I was still going outside. My excuse was, "Saving water".

Like deand1, that's how I taught my dogs where it was acceptable for them to go potty. They would watch me and after I had finished, they marked in the exact same spot. I did have a problem with one puppy who thought that the master bathroom was her "dumping" spot too. :yum: Dogs can sometimes be too clever for their own good!!!

Ironman

Another beautiful night for outdoor urination via the back patio. I think the neighbors saw me this time tho... :doh: probably because they waved back at me.

Melensdad

Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Y... Like deand1, that's how I taught my dogs where it was acceptable for them to go potty. They would watch me and after I had finished, they marked in the exact same spot. I did have a problem with one puppy who thought that the master bathroom was her "dumping" spot too. :yum: Dogs can sometimes be too clever for their own good!!!

I've never been caught.

Therefore I never do it.

But the new puppy had to learn somehow! He was a hard dog to potty train. Finally worked out.

One of the dogs got sick and pooped in my shower. I never taught her that.