• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Grenade Throwing 101

JimVT

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
i'll have to show it to my wife and see if she pitched one like that.

Doc

Bottoms Up
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
:yum: I watched him push her into the hole 5+ times. Too funny. :yum:

edit to add ...trying to add the .gif here.

Attachments

• genadeToss.gif
    genadeToss.gif
    1.9 MB · Views: 104

FrancSevin

Proudly Deplorable
GOLD Site Supporter
Landing on her face like that had to hurt.:doh: Prolly didn't pay attention in school? :glare:

Oh Wait,:unsure: they don't have Gym class in school any more. Kids might get hurt. :w00t2:

Umberto

Landing on her face like that had to hurt.:doh: Prolly didn't pay attention in school? :glare:

Oh Wait,:unsure: they don't have Gym class in school any more. Kids might get hurt. :w00t2:

Sure they still have gym class and although some of the little muffins (fatties) don't run much one won't see them in the Army or the Corps.

FrancSevin

Proudly Deplorable
GOLD Site Supporter
Sure they still have gym class and although some of the little muffins (fatties) don't run much one won't see them in the Army or the Corps.

You're kidding right. I would suggest,,,, we are lookin' at one right now:yum::yum::yum: