• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Prayers for Bobcat and Citygirl

pirate_girl

legendary ⚓
GOLD Site Supporter
Okay, I'm just gonna come out and say it.
Last month they both had a major surgery.

Just found out recently.
Keep them both in your thoughts and prayers please.

Doc

Bottoms Up
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Good thoughts and prayers for both for both of them. All the best Bob and CG. Miss you both.

pirate_girl

legendary ⚓
GOLD Site Supporter
Thanks guys
I sent Bob my number.
Now he can text me if he wouldn't feel like calling.
They both had their pancreas removed.

tiredretired

The Old Salt
SUPER Site Supporter
Can't seem to place Bobcat, must be before my time but I do remember City Girl. Thoughts and prayers go out to both for a speedy and complete recovery.

rback33

Hangin in Tornado Alley
SUPER Site Supporter
I don't know Frank, I've tried contacting her for several months.

I know this thread is kind of old, but CG is alive and well. She and CB keep me entertained on Facebook. I haven't talked to either of them directly in a while but I can tell you they haven't changed much!

pirate_girl

legendary ⚓
GOLD Site Supporter
I know this thread is kind of old, but CG is alive and well. She and CB keep me entertained on Facebook. I haven't talked to either of them directly in a while but I can tell you they haven't changed much!
Thanks for letting us know Jeremy.
:smile:

CityGirl

Silver Member
SUPER Site Supporter
Well, Hello Ya'll.
I'm alive and well. Sporting a bodacious scar across my belly. It is true that I had a malignancy on my pancreas. I am cancer free. Sorry to hear about the passing of numerous old friends from the forum. It sure has changed here. Ya'll have fun. See if you can find some common ground with fellow Americans who don't see things the same as you do. Just because we don't agree doesn't mean we don't love this country. Life is too short. Cheers!

Doc

Bottoms Up
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Hi CG!!!! :wave: Glad to hear you are doing good and cancer free. :clap: :clap: All the best to you and CB. :wave:

NorthernRedneck

GOLD Site Supporter
Well, Hello Ya'll.

I'm alive and well. Sporting a bodacious scar across my belly. It is true that I had a malignancy on my pancreas. I am cancer free. Sorry to hear about the passing of numerous old friends from the forum. It sure has changed here. Ya'll have fun. See if you can find some common ground with fellow Americans who don't see things the same as you do. Just because we don't agree doesn't mean we don't love this country. Life is too short. Cheers!
Glad to see you guys are doing alright. As for the comment about finding common ground, while I'm not American and don't have a gun in that fight, I just come here for the friendly chats and banter about anything not political. If you can turn a blind eye to that and not get sucked in, it's alright.

We have the exact same division up here in Canada. Seems you're either liberal or conservative. No in between. Many of my friends are liberal minded. I just turn a blind eye to that and keep my nose out of it. What works for me in real life also works on the forums. No side is perfect. I just try to play nicely with everyone and respect that everyone is entitled to their opinion even if they are wrong and don't agree with me. Lol

Canadian eh!!!