• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Multiculturism, Dutch Courage

FrancSevin

Proudly Deplorable
GOLD Site Supporter
Got this Chain mail today. It certainly raises a good question.

Dutch . . . But Why Wait Until 2016?​
The Netherlands , where six per cent of the population
is now Muslim, is scrapping multiculturalism.

The Dutch government says it will abandon the
long-standing model of multiculturalism that
has encouraged Muslim immigrants to create a
parallel society within the Netherlands.

A new integration bill, which Dutch Interior
Minister Piet Hein Donner presented to parliament,
on June 16, 2015 reads:

"The government shares the social dissatisfaction
over the multicultural society model and plans
to shift priority to the values of the Dutch people."

In the new integration system, the values of the
Dutch society, play a central role.[/FONT]​

With this change, the government steps away
from the model of a multicultural society.

The letter continues: "A more obligatory
integration is justified because the government
also demands that from its own citizens."

It is necessary because otherwise the society
gradually grows apart and eventually no one
feels at home anymore in the Netherlands .

The new integration policy will place more
demands on immigrants.

For example, immigrants will be required to
learn the Dutch language, and the government
will take a tougher approach to immigrants who
ignore Dutch values or disobey Dutch law.

The government will also stop offering special
subsidies for Muslim immigrants because,
according to Donner;

"It is not the government's job to integrate
immigrants.." (How bloody true!!!)

The government will introduce new legislation
that outlaws forced marriages and will also
impose tougher measures against Muslim immigrants
who lower their chances of employment by the way
they dress.

More specifically, the government imposed a ban
on face-covering, Islamic burqas as of January 1, 2015.

Holland has done that whole liberal thing, and
realized - maybe too late - that creating a nation
of tribes, will kill the nation itself.

The future of Australia, the UK, USA, Canada and
New Zealand may well be read here.

READERS NOTE: Muslim immigrants leave their
countries of birth because of civil and political
unrest . . . "CREATED BY THE VERY NATURE OF
THEIR CULTURE.”

Countries like Holland, Canada, USA, UK, Australia,
and New Zealand have an established way of life that
actually works, so why embrace the unworkable?

If Muslims do not wish to accept another culture,
the answer is simple; "STAY WHERE YOU ARE!!!"

This gives a whole new meaning to the term, 'Dutch
Courage' ... Unfortunately Australian, UK, USA,
Canadian, and New Zealand politicians don't have
the guts to do the same. There's a whole lot of truth here!!!

Kane

Say what? The Dutch society rejects multiculturalism? Who would have ever guessed. :yum:

Sorry, dear Dutchmen. But it's way too late. Your good intentions have borne a nugget of darkness within your society that will simply never assimilate or cooperate. Because it simply does not want to. Islam is a stubborn ideology, ever intent on converting or killing the Infidels. You.

But you are not alone in your multiculturalism folly. Be grateful Muslims make up only 6% of you masses, as it is much worse elsewhere on your continent. But be ever so certain of this: Eastern Europe will never be the same.

Never. Not until TEOTWAWKI.

Doc

Bottoms Up
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
READERS NOTE: Muslim immigrants leave their
countries of birth because of civil and political
unrest . . . "CREATED BY THE VERY NATURE OF
THEIR CULTURE.”

Countries like Holland, Canada, USA, UK, Australia,
and New Zealand have an established way of life that
actually works, so why embrace the unworkable?

If Muslims do not wish to accept another culture,
the answer is simple; "STAY WHERE YOU ARE!!!"

This gives a whole new meaning to the term, 'Dutch
Courage' ... Unfortunately Australian, UK, USA,
Canadian, and New Zealand politicians don't have
the guts to do the same. There's a whole lot of truth here!!!

I know it looks bad but this is a ray of hope. Obama wants to copy Europe, hopefully he will see the light or at least the majority of our nation will. Kane paints a direr picture than I would. I believe the idiots who are ready to give everything we have away to anyone who comes here will be squashed way before TEOTWAWKI. I do hope and pray it does not come down to a war, no one needs that ....but if that is what it takes to get back our country that is what will happen, eventually.

Why can't others see this? Is it just the few in the media, east and west coast folks who want to allow any culture here to do as they please? I'm sure it is not the majority. The silent majority will wake up and kick but if it comes to that. I have no problem with muslims or anyone else coming to our country and assimilating to what the US is all about. Those unwilling to assimilate should be sent back to where they came. English should be the offical language of this nation. Learn it or leave.

jimbo

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
I know it looks bad but this is a ray of hope. Obama wants to copy Europe, hopefully he will see the light or at least the majority of our nation will. Kane paints a direr picture than I would. I believe the idiots who are ready to give everything we have away to anyone who comes here will be squashed way before TEOTWAWKI. I do hope and pray it does not come down to a war, no one needs that ....but if that is what it takes to get back our country that is what will happen, eventually.

Why can't others see this? Is it just the few in the media, east and west coast folks who want to allow any culture here to do as they please? I'm sure it is not the majority. The silent majority will wake up and kick but if it comes to that. I have no problem with muslims or anyone else coming to our country and assimilating to what the US is all about. Those unwilling to assimilate should be sent back to where they came. English should be the offical language of this nation. Learn it or leave.

Amazing Doc is that at the same time Obama is agreeing that other nations close their borders to stop the onslaught, he is advocating that the US open theirs.

http://www.wsj.com/articles/u-s-urges-turkey-to-seal-syria-border-1448674401

Kane

It is fair to say that an unacceptable number of Muslim immigrants simply REFUSE to assimilate. They will not leave. They will not accept American authority. They are here to convert or kill all infidels.

Our liberal, politically correct immigration policies will not "return" any Muslim immigrant to whence they came. Obama would never have it. Neither would Hillary or Bernie. So it is imperative that we elect a conservative president. Because as it is now, once they are across our borders, Muslims are here to stay, speaking farsi and planning to kill the infidels.

Last edited:

tiredretired

The Old Salt
SUPER Site Supporter

I don't think President Cheap Shot would see the light if you shined a maglight in his face. A lost cause if there ever were one.

Our only hope is if a right thinker gets elected in 16. If the Lying Bitch gets elected, we are doomed, pure and simple folks.

mla2ofus

GOLD Site Supporter
I just googled "Dutch Courage Multiculturalism" and not a peep of it in any MSM.
Mike

Danang Sailor

nullius in verba
GOLD Site Supporter
Say what? The Dutch society rejects multiculturalism? Who would have ever guessed. :yum:

Sorry, dear Dutchmen. But it's way too late. Your good intentions have borne a nugget of darkness within your society that will simply never assimilate or cooperate. Because it simply does not want to. Islam is a stubborn ideology, ever intent on converting or killing the Infidels. You.

But you are not alone in your multiculturalism folly. Be grateful Muslims make up only 6% of you masses, as it is much worse elsewhere on your continent. But be ever so certain of this: Eastern Europe will never be the same.

Never. Not until TEOTWAWKI.

It is fair to say that an unacceptable number of Muslim immigrants simply REFUSE to assimilate. They will not leave. They will not accept American authority. They are here to convert or kill all infidels.

Our liberal, politically correct immigration policies will not "return" any Muslim immigrant to whence they came. Obama would never have it. Neither would Hillary or Bernie. So it is imperative that we elect a conservative president. Because as it is now, once they are across our borders, Muslims are here to stay, speaking farsi and planning to kill the infidels.
One of the tenets of The Project is, once you're in an infidel country, stay there by whatever means necessary and then
out-breed the locals. They have done/are doing this in Europe and if Michigan is any indicator they are doing it here as
well. Once they reach a certain critical mass they begin to take over the local government - once again as we are seeing up
in Michigan.

If we can't or won't deport the ones who absolutely refuse to assimilate ... we had best be ready for that war or be ready
to live in dhimmitude. Personally, I will never wear the robes of a dhimmi. And I'm ready for all that means.

BUT .....
The OP is an admixture of information, some true, some not. Here is a short breakdown from two years ago (I have taken
the liberty of updating to reflect the dates in the OP):

Dutch lawmakers have enacted a number of laws over the last decade to make its immigrant populations more “integrated,”but this eRumor gets some of the details wrong.

Some of the eRumor’s claims are based on legislative developments from 2011 that didn’t come to fruition.
The eRumor repeats an article from the Gatestone Institute International Policy Council from June 2011.
The original article accurately reported on pending legislation, but the eRumor omitted information and
changed dates to make it appear more current.

In one instance, the eRumor claims a law prohibiting face-covering Islamic burqas went into effect on Jan. 1, 2015. The original story cited a prohibition date of Jan. 1, 2013.

The point is moot, however, because the legislation was never approved. It got shelved in 2012 when the
country’s centre-right coalition collapsed, according to a BBC report.

About 300 women out of the 16 million people who live in the country wear traditional Islamic dress. About 5
percent of the population identify themselves as Muslims, the BBC reports.

Still, it’s true that laws to “integrate” immigrant populations — and Muslims in particular — have been
approved in the Netherlands over the last decade, according to Human Rights Watch.

“The policies were adopted during a period of heightened public concern about the impact that
migrant communities have on social cohesion, with a particular criticism of the supposed lack of integration
among Moroccan and Turkish migrant communities,” according to a report http://cmr.jur.ru.nl/cmr/docs/HRW.NL.0508.pdfby Human Rights Watch.

Under the policies, immigrants have to pass an “integration test” and prove that they can financially
support their families to receive citizenship, according to the report.