• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

American Idol

thcri

Gone But Not Forgotten
Yeah I watched it. It was done very well. Simone who I think did not like him at all at first because of a ding bat comment is now praising him pretty good.

He keeps going the way he is and he be the winner I think.

American Woman

Site Supporter
I wouldn't doubt it if the other David (the Kid) gets it. The audience loves him. He's cute. It' alway's seems to go with the popular person.

Last edited:

thcri

Gone But Not Forgotten
I kind of like Brooke White but she messed up last night and did not do so well last week so she might have pushed herself down some.

Blondie

Blond Member
After hearing David Cook's version of Billy Jean I definitely want him to win, or at least come out of it with some sort of record contract (like Daughtry did a couple seasons ago). The young David is very talented as well and he has all the teenage girls voting for him so I wouldn't be surprised if he does win the whole thing. I like them all a lot, except for Maliki (the Philippino chick).

TOMLESCOEQUIP

Just Plinkin Away the $$
I have the full studio version in Mp3 format, but it's too large to post here. PM me with a email address if you (or anyone else) wants it.

Tom

TOMLESCOEQUIP

Just Plinkin Away the $$
Murph........Tried to respond to your pm about the mp3, but it said you weren't receiving private messages.........so here's what I woulda pm'd you:

thcri said:
Tom,

Can you send me a copy to "thcri@*******.net"

murph

Coming from my hotmail throwaway address :

TL88427 @ h**m***l .com

Make sure the spam filter doesn't get it !

Tom

thcri

Gone But Not Forgotten
Well American Idol is on for you that are watching. If you get a chance look at Paula. Now don't get me wrong, I am just like most American Men and love cleavage. :thumb: :respect: But I wonder if they could have pushed or shoved a tad bit more in Paula's dress. They are flopping out and look like they are just smashed in there. It is not a typical nice cleavage setting. I mean they just have to sit in there nice like they were meant to be there. :5boobs:

American Woman

Site Supporter
I had forgotten who sang that song in the first place....Man, Jackson's version is a fagot's version compared to David Cook's haunting version. His so much more believable. I liked David's version before, but up against Jackson's there's no contest. I enjoyed that. I had to listen to David's a couple of times.
Can you believe THIS is the same song ??? Holy S**T !!!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=En-cHBv7UpA

:puke1: YUCK !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:puke1:

thcri

Gone But Not Forgotten
David Cook didn't do so well last night. I know it won't effect him he will continue on the show and with the Billy Jean song I think he will land some good contracts out there American Idol winner or not.

murph

Blondie

Blond Member
David Cook didn't do so well last night. I know it won't effect him he will continue on the show and with the Billy Jean song I think he will land some good contracts out there American Idol winner or not.

murph
I agree, he really didn't do as well last night. But you're right, he will get some sort of contract out of this- he better get something anyway :respect:

Paula gets on my last nerve!!! Always dancing to every single song and she takes so long to speak. Overall just annoying and her breasts looked like deflated basketballs in that top last night :5boobs: <---- not like that at all :nono1:

TOMLESCOEQUIP

Just Plinkin Away the $$
Re Paula: It's the meds........She really is running about 50% cognitive .:bonk: .....Will she be replaced for next season ??

I hope so !!

American Woman

Site Supporter
I agree, he really didn't do as well last night. But you're right, he will get some sort of contract out of this- he better get something anyway :respect:

Paula gets on my last nerve!!! Always dancing to every single song and she takes so long to speak. Overall just annoying and her breasts looked like deflated basketballs in that top last night :5boobs: <---- not like that at all :nono1:
I'm gonna have to go check out paula's :5boobs: This is the second comment on them:yum:

Dargo

Like a bad penny...
GOLD Site Supporter
I have never seen American Idol any until a couple of shows this year. Just a few observations from someone "new" to the show; Simon, although blunt, is generally correct. Paula is rather, um, strange. Randy, well, what is it with his "dawg" in every other sentence?!

For the performers, I totally don't get the dread head kid. He looks like he is trying hard to not pass gas based on his facial expressions during each performance. Whoever told him that he looks good in nasty, filthy looking dreads must secretly hate him! At first I didn't care for David Cook, but lately I think I have changed my mind. I liked the Let It Be version by Brooke White so well I bought it on iTunes. I think she is very sincere. I think that girl who sounds like Whitney Houston has a great voice. The Irish girl with the totally freak of a husband also has a great voice. She needs to cover up her ghastly looking ink and make sure her side show freak of a husband never goes to another show if she wants to win. I don't really get the young kid that all the girls really like. He is okay, but nothing great. The dude from Australia seems to be really inconsistent. Sometimes he sounds great and other times he would be "gonged" on the gong show.

XeVfTEUtaAqJHTqq

Master of Distraction
Staff member
SUPER Site Supporter
Kristy Lee Cook! By far one of the hottest contestants they've had on the show.

29579.jpg

She is a good "country" girl. She's worn a Browning "Buckmark" hat on the show. :thumb:

She may not be the best singer but she is a hell of a lot better to look at than Fantasia or any of the cows they had on last season!

thcri

Gone But Not Forgotten
Kristy Lee Cook! By far one of the hottest contestants they've had on the show.

Kristy is pretty good looking but I would take Carrie Underwood over Kristy. And Carrier already not only has the contracts but she has the money!!! :thumb:

Attachments

• carrie_8.jpg
    carrie_8.jpg
    22.6 KB · Views: 125

thcri

Gone But Not Forgotten
Just plain old hot.

Attachments

• 61186_Carrie_Photoshoot_5_122_500lo.jpg
    61186_Carrie_Photoshoot_5_122_500lo.jpg
    11.2 KB · Views: 127
  • Carrie-17.11.2007_1.jpg
    Carrie-17.11.2007_1.jpg
    12.4 KB · Views: 127
  • Carrie_Underwood_Grammy_Awards_02-10-2008_05.jpg
    Carrie_Underwood_Grammy_Awards_02-10-2008_05.jpg
    15.8 KB · Views: 127
  • scan0003.jpg
    scan0003.jpg
    24.1 KB · Views: 125

DaveNay

Klaatu barada nikto
SUPER Site Supporter
I think that girl who sounds like Whitney Houston has a great voice.
The problem with her is that the world doesn't really need another black diva singer (or any diva singer for that matter. :puke1:)

American Woman

Site Supporter
I have never seen American Idol any until a couple of shows this year. Just a few observations from someone "new" to the show; Simon, although blunt, is generally correct. Paula is rather, um, strange. Randy, well, what is it with his "dawg" in every other sentence?!

For the performers, I totally don't get the dread head kid. He looks like he is trying hard to not pass gas based on his facial expressions during each performance. Whoever told him that he looks good in nasty, filthy looking dreads must secretly hate him! At first I didn't care for David Cook, but lately I think I have changed my mind. I liked the Let It Be version by Brooke White so well I bought it on iTunes. I think she is very sincere. I think that girl who sounds like Whitney Houston has a great voice. The Irish girl with the totally freak of a husband also has a great voice. She needs to cover up her ghastly looking ink and make sure her side show freak of a husband never goes to another show if she wants to win. I don't really get the young kid that all the girls really like. He is okay, but nothing great. The dude from Australia seems to be really inconsistent. Sometimes he sounds great and other times he would be "gonged" on the gong show.
I'm think'in the same way. Except I like the dread head kid. I think he's cute in a young guy sort'a way. I'm gonn'a have to watch for his passing gas facial expressions. (that was funny) and Kristy I'm just bored with. By the time they narrowed the twelve down I was soooo tired of cute blondes. Not that I don't like them, but it was gett'in hard to tell them apart.

American Woman

Site Supporter
Murph........Tried to respond to your pm about the mp3, but it said you weren't receiving private messages.........so here's what I woulda pm'd you:

Coming from my hotmail throwaway address :

TL88427 @ h**m***l .com

Make sure the spam filter doesn't get it !

Tom
How did you get the here's the complete studio version? I missed it this week and wanted to see a couple that good reviews

thcri

Gone But Not Forgotten
Michael was dumped tonight. I was shocked. I don't think he would have won it all but thought he could at least get the top 5. I thought the girl with the tattoos would have gone first. Confused I guess. Paula dropped her jaw pass her deflated footballs.

murph

TOMLESCOEQUIP

Just Plinkin Away the $$
Michael was dumped tonight. I was shocked. I don't think he would have won it all but thought he could at least get the top 5. I thought the girl with the tattoos would have gone first. Confused I guess. Paula dropped her jaw pass her deflated footballs.

murph

They left the stupid dread locks kid (somewhere over the rainbow on ukulele no less...:puke2: :puke1: ) ...........yuck !!!

P

Pigtails

I agree on the "yukaldee" kid. I think Michael should've stayed. I like Brooke and Kristy Lee. I think this season's contestants are much better then the previous years. :myopinion: Blondie, I agree, Paula is getting on my nerves too. She wore "whatever" it was the other night. Looked like one of those lace up girdles the women had to wear centuries ago to "tuck" it in and push it out...ugh.. gross