• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Galvy's Furniture Restorations.

Galvatron

Spock and Galvatron < one and the same
I'm told it lacked a rail for cloths, she could have said earlier but its got one now...

Attachments

• DSC_0068.jpg
    DSC_0068.jpg
    85.7 KB · Views: 30

Galvatron

After a long think today I have decided to retire my tools, all I seem to do is make stuff and make no money from it, it ends up either being kept or family and friends taking it for free.

Going to stick with my day job which is logistics, tools are retired.

I had a good run.

Doc

Bottoms Up
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Do it for you, as a hobby without considering selling or money. My wife just did a quilt that way. If she had to charge for all the hours she put into that the price would be insane. She gets joy out of it herself.
Maybe that could work for you. Good luck man.

Galvatron

Problem is Doc I set out to do these projects with the intention of building a client base to make money like I used to, but people step in and its gone for free, in the end it costs my time and money.

I have a list of requests from family and friends wanting me to make or restore stuff but all want it for free, not anymore.

My partner jayne thinks I'm wasting my talent, no I'm just wasting my time and time is money.