• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

uh-oh fer them

luvs

'lil yinzer~
GOLD Site Supporter
someone is knee-deep in chit. they took my cell/wallet. i have spoken to & contacted many a place & person i could think of as yet to locate them, put a hold on cell calls, got when last calls were placed via my cell, & spent half my day reporting stuff missing to various companies.
someone is gonna be knee-deep in chit if they choose to not return my stuff. i'm gonna confront 'em tonite, & say, 'return my wallet, or meet an officer, & pair of cuffs.'

Kane

Somehow, luvs, I think the perp would prefer the cuffs from a cop rather than the vengeance from you ... at least if he knows what's good for him.

Give 'em hell, dear. Keep us posted.

luvs

'lil yinzer~
GOLD Site Supporter
he got it-- would not so much as acknowledge me when he strolled in. hm. busted. fucker. he played :whistling:, soooooooooooo-- i played, 'yinz were those 2 guys i let near my stuff by yinz-selves. now, gimme my things.'

we'll see. they cannot use a single thing in that wallet, nor my cell, although i now can see when they used my cell, earlier on, & follow thier footsteps via that. that'll provide info.

luvs

'lil yinzer~
GOLD Site Supporter
he's in jail, & not due to his taking my stuff. poor guy:glare:. aw. thief.

squerly

Supported Ben Carson
GOLD Site Supporter
I hate a thief more than just about anything. Glad to see he's visiting his friends.