• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Thiokol 1402 IMP V4 Wisconsin 1964 Manitained

Helmsman38

Member Formerly Known As Kristi KT7
GOLD Site Supporter
Out with the old pussy and in with the new . Sad its like cheating on your loved one but she has got to go. The new pussy cat shows up this coming week . It would just brake her heart to see the young one come in .

Tracks are in really good shape as well as some new tires . No problems with the tracks . The brake bands have been replaced as well as the master cylinders .The right rear axel has been replaced . Recent oil change and clutch adjustment makes this cat ready for the season. The trailer has brand new tires and comes with pintle hitch and electric trailer brakes . I tow it with a 2007 Toyota FJ Cruiser . Tows easy

The cab is a custom paint job . The seating has been upgraded to a 6 man swivel seats . Two bolts remove any of the four seats in the rear . The drivers fiberglass seat has a crack and needs repair . Led lighting inside and rear back up lights have been added as well as wirring for a CB radio . We upgraded the reciever hitch front and rear for a 2000 pound winch with controls .

First $9800. takes the cat and trailer home

Attachments

• Tiokol 2011 236.jpg
    Tiokol 2011 236.jpg
    116.1 KB · Views: 1,669
  • Tiokol 2011 276.jpg
    Tiokol 2011 276.jpg
    118.7 KB · Views: 1,672
  • 1402 front view.jpg
    1402 front view.jpg
    82.6 KB · Views: 1,667
  • Tiokol 2011 292.jpg
    Tiokol 2011 292.jpg
    122.8 KB · Views: 1,681
  • 2-7-2011 006.jpg
    2-7-2011 006.jpg
    155.1 KB · Views: 1,659

Helmsman38

GOLD Site Supporter
SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD

Helmsman38

GOLD Site Supporter
What I loved about this cat was it is so light weight easy to tow behind a small SUV , it would climb a wall and floated ontop of the deepest snow .

Snowtrac Nome

member formerly known as dds
GOLD Site Supporter
in the military we had a wisconson v-4 on a hobart welder that had a small motorola alternator like some of the early model amc and ihc products had.

Snowtrac Nome

GOLD Site Supporter
the one on my welder had a belt driven type it also had a provision for a roots type compressor for air arc cutting for some reason the compressor was missing

Helmsman38

GOLD Site Supporter
the alternator was mounted on the passenger side and there was a belt

Helmsman38

GOLD Site Supporter
I will look in soome photos to see if I can find something you can look at

Snowtrac Nome

GOLD Site Supporter
it should be on the lower right hand side of the engine hanging up side down like a ford alternator. if it's like the one on the weder was

Helmsman38

GOLD Site Supporter
Out with the old pussy and in with the new . Sad its like cheating on your loved one but she has got to go. The new pussy cat shows up this coming week . It would just brake her heart to see the young one come in .

Tracks are in really good shape as well as some new tires . No problems with the tracks . The brake bands have been replaced as well as the master cylinders .The right rear axel has been replaced . Recent oil change and clutch adjustment makes this cat ready for the season. The trailer has brand new tires and comes with pintle hitch and electric trailer brakes . I tow it with a 2007 Toyota FJ Cruiser . Tows easy

The cab is a custom paint job . The seating has been upgraded to a 6 man swivel seats . Two bolts remove any of the four seats in the rear . The drivers fiberglass seat has a crack and needs repair . Led lighting inside and rear back up lights have been added as well as wirring for a CB radio . We upgraded the reciever hitch front and rear for a 2000 pound winch with controls .

First $9800. takes the cat and trailer home

I try'd to get the buyer of this cat to resell it and they said no.