• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

New and Improved Amy Winehouse!

Deadly Sushi

The One, The Only, Sushi
SUPER Site Supporter
Errrrr...... not really. :puking: Check it out. Doesnt look like shes going to make it past winter. Pretty damn sad.

wenn1678521__oPt.jpg

jbrumberg

I can relate to the results of hard living and bad living can be hard your ass too if you end up in the "BIG HOUSE". Fortunately I have not had that personal experience.

bczoom

Super Moderator
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
For some reason (OK, it's by just looking at her), I just have this feeling that it's not worth the time.

thcri

Gone But Not Forgotten
Sushi you must really be in love with this bag :poke: Dang think this is the second time you posted about her.

Just go ahead have at her :puke1:

Deadly Sushi

The One, The Only, Sushi
SUPER Site Supporter
Ehhhh..... I'll pass on THAT! Its the 3rd post. Shes SUCH a messed up bag, this is basically a countdown till shes taking a dirt nap.

Deadly Sushi

The One, The Only, Sushi
SUPER Site Supporter
Heeeeeeeey..... check this out!

Amy Winehouse received six nominations for the 50th Annual Grammy Awards today. She was second to Kanye West who received eight nominations. Reuters reports:
Winehouse, 24, was nominated in all four of the top categories: record of the year, album of the year, song of the year (a songwriter's award), and best new artist.​
It’s too bad Amy Winehouse has absolutely no idea what the hell a Grammy is, but it’ll be fun to see her perform. I wonder if they can get her to duet with Britney Spears. Could you imagine? Ten bucks says the Earth opens up and Satan pops out to apologize. “Sorry,” he’ll say. “I went way overboard with these two. I was drinking, playing some online poker and not really paying attention. Can you believe the blonde one had kids? Wow, didn’t see that coming. It’s cool though. I’m going to take these two back to hell with me and, I dunno, toss them in a lake of fire or something. I’m so original. Toot-a-loo!" And that’s how the devil saved Christmas. The End.

Bobcat

Je Suis Charlie Hebdo
GOLD Site Supporter
Don't do it Sush. Don't post any more here about her. Please!

Edit: Darn, I was 3 minutes too late.

Last edited:

mtntopper

Back On Track
SUPER Site Supporter
Slushi you are a really slow learner. Keep the ugly ones at your home and please do not share anymore with us... For that one I will be taking rep points away. :thumb: Keep your nighmares to your self...:poke:

bczoom

Super Moderator
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
I did think this was funny, especially the part I made bold.
It’s too bad Amy Winehouse has absolutely no idea what the hell a Grammy is, but it’ll be fun to see her perform. I wonder if they can get her to duet with Britney Spears. Could you imagine? Ten bucks says the Earth opens up and Satan pops out to apologize. “Sorry,” he’ll say. “I went way overboard with these two. I was drinking, playing some online poker and not really paying attention. Can you believe the blonde one had kids? Wow, didn’t see that coming. It’s cool though. I’m going to take these two back to hell with me and, I dunno, toss them in a lake of fire or something. I’m so original. Toot-a-loo!" And that’s how the devil saved Christmas. The End.

jbrumberg

Looking at her is enough to take the lead out of the pencil so to speak :4_11_9: . What is the old saying "I would not 'do her' with your 'appendage' and someone else pushing". :yum: Jay

Last edited:

Deadly Sushi

The One, The Only, Sushi
SUPER Site Supporter

http://thesuperficial.com/2007/12/bfm_enlarged/enlarged-amy_winehouse_wanders_the_stre.php
Amy Winehouse was spotted early this morning wandering around her apartment in nothing but jeans and a bra. She had spent the night partying with friends, but when Amy got home she seemed a bit out of it, according to a source for The Sun:
“Amy came out and started stumbling around. She popped her head over the fence like she was looking for something. It was freezing and she had no shoes and just a red bra. She was mumbling something incomprehensible. It wasn’t the behaviour of someone in the right state of mind.”
But a spokesperson for Amy Winehouse claims it’s all just a misunderstanding:
“Amy had been asleep and heard a noise. She went outside to investigate. She didn’t realise the time.”
I wonder if Amy Winehouse’s publicist is at the point where she just gives random excuses for Amy’s behavior. Why did your client ride a giraffe into a police station? She forgot to turn her oven off. Why did a bulldozer drop a pile of cocaine into Amy Winehouse’s mouth outside of a church? Uh, Babe Ruth. Why did Amy punch a pregnant woman at her last show? Tuna fish sandwich, I dunno. It’s because of the drugs, you bloody idiot! Why are you still calling me? I was replaced with a box of Cocoa Puffs last week. There was even a press conference. It was five full minutes of Amy dumping cereal on a stray cat which, I'll admit, was by far the sanest thing I've seen her do.