• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

40 Hours Early!

tiredretired

The Old Salt
SUPER Site Supporter
A few supporters have started lining up 40 hours early for the Trump rally on Tuesday. Meanwhile the leftist media trying again to convince us that Trump is in trouble with more phony polls showing him losing. They never quit and we will never quit in our support of the greatest POTUS ever!!!!

MAGA!! Make Liberals Cry Again!! MAGA!!

Screen Shot 2019-06-17 at 5.32.42 PM.png

tiredretired

The Old Salt
SUPER Site Supporter
Oh yes they will. Hahahaha, but only if one has the lack of mental fortitude to watch Scarborough and his idiot old lady. :yum::yum:

tiredretired

The Old Salt
SUPER Site Supporter
:yum::yum::yum::yum::yum::yum: "Unless you play a guitar" OMG, that is so friggin' funny. :th_lmao::th_lmao::th_lmao:

God I love him and would give much to be able to meet him and shake his hand.

tiredretired

The Old Salt
SUPER Site Supporter
I'll have my ass right in the recliner, sipping on a Diet Coke and laughing and loving every minute of it. :thumbup::yum::boxing:

pirate_girl

legendary ⚓
GOLD Site Supporter
Wonderful speech!
Awesome crowd!
Sarah on stage brought me to tears.

Great job, Mr. President!

#KAG!!!

pirate_girl

legendary ⚓
GOLD Site Supporter
I ended up watching 2 live interactive feeds on Facebook.
One was hosted by Diamond and Silk and the other through the President's own page.
Not all the comments were kind.
The leftist freaks like to come in and rain on the parade.

Screenshot_20190618-213007_Facebook.jpg