• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

WTS-Two Thiokol Trackmasters $9000 total

Bbruce

SOLD!! Thx. Located in Craig Colorado 81626. Both Snow Cats were purchased from a Survey Company in Wyoming approximately 10 years ago. The 4T10 is in good shape and the 4T8 was purchased for parts. No parts have been utilized from the 4T8. The 4T8 can be made operational with repairs.

Attachments

• 4T10 mountain trip.jpg
    4T10 mountain trip.jpg
    142.9 KB · Views: 551
  • Mfg 4T10 info plate.jpg
    Mfg 4T10 info plate.jpg
    129.3 KB · Views: 570
  • Thiokol Operations and Maint. manual.jpg
    Thiokol Operations and Maint. manual.jpg
    85.2 KB · Views: 588
  • 4T10.jpg
    4T10.jpg
    156.6 KB · Views: 553
  • Front view 4T10 and 4T8.jpg
    Front view 4T10 and 4T8.jpg
    122 KB · Views: 601
  • Rear view Thiokol snow cats.jpg
    Rear view Thiokol snow cats.jpg
    128.5 KB · Views: 621
  • Cab interior 4T10.jpg
    Cab interior 4T10.jpg
    91.2 KB · Views: 548
Last edited by a moderator:

wakeupcall

GOLD Site Supporter
Hello, Private messaged you about your cats. Please give me a call i left phone # on p.m. Thank you Wakeupcall

wakeupcall

GOLD Site Supporter
Yes!! Still in process of hauling them home, have the 8 home and going back for the 10 tomorrow. Pretty cool old machines. Hoping to get the 8 running soon . A little bit different than a Tucker but they are still orange!

sno-drifter

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
Okay Wakeup. As long as you hook them together like a Hagland, then you are still four track. And then as you point out, the color is right. You get a pass THIS time.

Pontoon Princess

Cattitute
GOLD Site Supporter
thank god at least one is ORANGE,

but got to ask, what are you thinking? aren't the tuckers enough of a money pit?

looks like a great buy with lots of smiles per mile, no matter the make of the machine is...

Last edited:

wakeupcall

GOLD Site Supporter
Thanks all for looking out for me about not having four tracks.....I understand your concerns, but you have to admit they are pretty cool. There is something about the older cats.....they have style. I try not to discriminate against cat styles.... but now my Tucker ratio is out of balance. 3 four tracks and 4 two trackers :) sooooo many cats, sooooo little time. Collection to date is as follows: 1972 Thiokol Super Imp 1450, 1984 LMC 1500 with blade, 1961 Thiokol 4T8, 1962 Thiokol 4T10, 2- 1963 Tuckers 443A - consecutive serial numbers and a 1974 Tucker 1642. I may need to seek therapy, ha! My wife made me do it....she considers herself a #CatLady (the cool kind) Thanks B Bruce and Rich....we will keep you posted on the restore of the 2 cats.

wakeupcall

GOLD Site Supporter
Sleddogracer, I luckily have alteady sold three of my fleet otherwise I may need to build a cat house like Pontoon Princess and Sno-Drifter have!!

redsqwrl

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
Thanks all for looking out for me about not having four tracks.....I understand your concerns, but you have to admit they are pretty cool. I may need to seek therapy,

the difference between a habit and a hobby is a twelve step program.

Therapy is for quitters.

don't be a quitter....

:thumbup:

wakeupcall

GOLD Site Supporter
Dont see quitting in my future, always on the prowl for the next project! God be willing I will get many more years of enjoyment working on these old cats.:smile:

Attachments

• 1178.jpg
    1178.jpg
    100.5 KB · Views: 261

Pontoon Princess

Cattitute
GOLD Site Supporter
looks like you have the land to build on, fyi, I would get a head start on the cat house, you build it and the cats will find you...oh, looks like they have already...