• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Differential oil change for my Bombardier BR60

Meee

I'd like to change my differential oil in my Bombardier BR60. From what I read it needs Mercron/Dextron ATF. Any opinions?

300 H and H

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
I'd like to change my differential oil in my Bombardier BR60. From what I read it needs Mercron/Dextron ATF. Any opinions?

If you like to replace ring and pinion gears, go right ahead. :unsure:

If it were mine no doubt I would put HTB universal tractor oil in there. Pick your brand, they are made for systems with both drive train, wet brakes, and hydro systems the use this common oil. ATF is to thin, and doesn't have the film strength protection of the tractor oil. There was a time when ATF was recommended, but that was when failures ran wild to...

JMHO, my experience is with a Ski Dozer that is still alive and well after years of HTB oil.

Regards, Kirk