• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Update on Tucker Sno Cat Rollers For Sale!

marke

Sorry All, I've been out of town for a few weeks now, and have not had time to sort through all of them, but still have two buckets full of the Rollers for 1967 and 1968 Sno Cats.

I'm currently asking $15.00 each for the good ones, and will sort out the bad ones and let the party who buys them know an exact amount there are. I will throw in the not so good ones, and you can determine if you can use them or not.

I'm going to try and post the pics of them as well as the "Cats" they came off of. Let me know if you need more info.
Mark

Attachments

• Rollers2.jpg
    Rollers2.jpg
    18 KB · Views: 504
  • Sno Cat = Restored.jpg
    Sno Cat = Restored.jpg
    11.1 KB · Views: 506
  • Tucker Sno-Cat.JPG
    Tucker Sno-Cat.JPG
    100.4 KB · Views: 520

aksnocat

Please post more photos of the white Tucker. What kind of pontoon/idler setup is that? Never seen one like that.

:weneedpic :cool2:

marke

Sorry, I have more photos, but not sure where. I sold the machine. The undercarriage was all custom made. Bottom rollers were off of a poma lift. Rollers were taken off and grousers reused. Front idler was adjusted for tension.

It was cost efficient compared to rubber tracks at the time. I suggest put a set of terra tires on this machine for all around season use. Mark

Donald McMullin

Marke, please provide confirmation as to the size and the number of the rollers you are offering.

See my previous post for my contact information.

Donald McMullin