• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

CAT Transport Companies (or other ways?)

Mainer

Boggie likes our museum
SUPER Site Supporter
Hey guys. Any recommendations on companies that can move CATs at reasonable rate over large distances (2,000+ miles)? I'm sure a needle in the haystack but this is a very innovative group! Thought I'd throw the question out there.

Other than a flat-bed, any other forms of trailer/transport or possibly creative ways of sourcing transport through boat companies, or others?

Thanks

mtntopper

Back On Track
SUPER Site Supporter
Below are two companies that can transport snow cats. I have used both and they can do the job and do it on time and well. It is expensive to transport equipment. Expect to pay about $1.40 per mile and maybe a fuel surcharge. Get a firm quote.

Service Transportation :thumb:
208-642-2594
Talk to: Jenny

Sunteck Transport Co., Inc.
800-680-2788

Snowcat Operations

SUPER Site Supporter
From my personal experience only use someone that knows how to operate your particular snow cat. Also always use a company that is recomended by someone who has transported several cats with them. Mtntopr is one such individual.