• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

For Fathers of little girls

thcri

Gone But Not Forgotten
PBinWA said:
This sums up my life with my two girls over the last year or two.

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-5229949196740063207

PB,

Every year or every so often sit down and write a little letter to your girls. Seal it and keep it until their 18th or 21st birthday. Just little letters of things you saw in them that were neat, how they have matured (not physically) over the years and anytime they did something of great value.

On the birthday you select, you will see nothing but tears from them and how much their dad loved them.

murph

XeVfTEUtaAqJHTqq

Master of Distraction
Staff member
SUPER Site Supporter
thcri said:
PB,

Every year or every so often sit down and write a little letter to your girls. Seal it and keep it until their 18th or 21st birthday. Just little letters of things you saw in them that were neat, how they have matured (not physically) over the years and anytime they did something of great value.

On the birthday you select, you will see nothing but tears from them and how much their dad loved them.

murph

Thanks Murph. I think I'm doing that with video. I have Gigabytes of video that only a father, mother, or maybe grandparents will love.

I have a friend whose parents video taped a lot of his childhood and while it doesn't mean much to me I know it means a lot to him.

thcri

Gone But Not Forgotten
PB,

I have millions of miles of video, and they never go back to look at them, even when I have them running they don't sit down much. The letters they will read in it's entirety.

murph

JimR

Charter Member
What a riot. That is great. My little girl never did that to me though. She's now 21.