• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Fathers day plans?

freebird

So what are everyones' plan for Sunday? For me it's gonna be a large T-bone steak with onions and mushrooms, new potatoes, corn on the cob and a Hefeweizen beer in a frosted mug watching the nascar race!:coolshade

DaveNay

Klaatu barada nikto
SUPER Site Supporter
freebird said:
So what are everyones' plan for Sunday? For me it's gonna be a large T-bone steak with onions and mushrooms, new potatoes, corn on the cob and a Hefeweizen beer in a frosted mug watching the nascar race!:coolshade

Maybe I can spend all day trying to become a father. :D

Melensdad

Jerk in a Hawaiian Shirt & SNOWCAT Moderator
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Dave, try and FAIL!!!! :whistle:

It is much cheaper than trying and succeeding :eek:

XeVfTEUtaAqJHTqq

Master of Distraction
Staff member
SUPER Site Supporter
What I want to do: Banish the wife and kids from the garage and weld.

What I'll probably have to do: Work.

<sigh>

bczoom

Super Moderator
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Just got done cutting and hanging door and baseboard trim in the basement. Just turned on the race and will be getting packed to travel.

Melensdad

Jerk in a Hawaiian Shirt & SNOWCAT Moderator
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
I just walked in from playing in the shop.

Tightened up the left track of the Snow Trac. Wanted to finish removing the roof but I don't have the right size air socket to do it. I could have done it with a ratchet wrench instead of the air ratchet, but its hot, raining and humid and I didn't really feel like putting forth the effort. I also cleaned up the Ventrac's mower deck and used an air-gun to blow/sweep out the garage.

We're having dinner later. I'm still on a strict diet but we are going to stretch it a bit, but not too far. I'm sure it will be very good because it will have far more flavoring than I've had in the past couple weeks.

BigAl

Gone But Not Forgotten
SUPER Site Supporter
B_Skurka said:
I just walked in from playing in the shop.

Tightened up the left track of the Snow Trac. Wanted to finish removing the roof but I don't have the right size air socket to do it. I could have done it with a ratchet wrench instead of the air ratchet, but its hot, raining and humid and I didn't really feel like putting forth the effort. I also cleaned up the Ventrac's mower deck and used an air-gun to blow/sweep out the garage.

We're having dinner later. I'm still on a strict diet but we are going to stretch it a bit, but not too far. I'm sure it will be very good because it will have far more flavoring than I've had in the past couple weeks.

Uhh !!! I got a hair cut :thumb: !!! But I think I like the steak dinner thing more though .
The wife is headed to town to pick up supplies for tonights big dinner and I just may hide out in the shop and clean it up a little . I got discarded snow cat parts laying all over the place .
Enjoy your day :tiphat:

OhioTC18

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
I went out and tilled the one garden area my wants some ground cover to take over. Then one son came over.....:D Then went out and mowed half the yard, other son came over....:D Went back out and finished up the mowing.

For dinner I think I'll throw some brats on the grill. AFTER a nap and finish watching the race. Or in reverse order, doesn't matter.

Doc

Bottoms Up
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Boating. Great day for sure. We were'nt the only ones with the boating idea, it was very busy out there today. Water was clear, and a steady breeze to keep us cool in the 90+ degree heat. Dangled feet in the water and downed a few brews. Then back home for my wifes special German Potato Salad, Italian Chicken and corn on the cob. Ummm goood. All three of our kids (& their spouses) were around for boating and dinner. Made for a nice day. :beer: :beer:
Hope you all enjoyed your day as well. :D

OhioTC18

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
Doc,
If you got to enjoy the day with the kids and spouses then it was perfect.

I was thrilled I got to see both boys and the Granddaughter