• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

yanmar

California

Charter Member
Site Supporter
kenmac said:
Any yanmar owners here ? I just came over today & haven't seen any. Thought I would ask.
Welcome aboard!

YM240 (US version YM2000), about 1981. Unrestored, doesn't need it.

Attachments

• DSCN4953rBrickPallet1.jpg
    DSCN4953rBrickPallet1.jpg
    92.2 KB · Views: 52

Melensdad

Jerk in a Hawaiian Shirt & SNOWCAT Moderator
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
I'm not a Yanmar owner, but I am friends with Wayne Foreman, who runs the Little Miami Trading Company, which is a very well respected grey market dealership. Wayne is a great guy, he lurks here sometimes but is not a member. But if you have questions or need parts, I would strongly suggest you get in touch with him. His email is: lmtc@tds.net (and tell him I sent you!)

OhioTC18

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
kenmac said:
Any yanmar owners here ? I just came over today & haven't seen any. Thought I would ask.

How about a former Yanmar owner??
Oh BTW, I am from the other site too. Just a newer name. Try Inspector507 there.