• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Here's one for Bob S.

Melensdad

Jerk in a Hawaiian Shirt & SNOWCAT Moderator
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
jaybe I would have guess it was in restorable but rough shape. From what I can see all the pontoons are different. Then again, there is a lot more to that sno-cat than we can see from the photos.

Are you in the market for a Tucker?

JimR

Charter Member
It appears that the other two original blue colored drive units are on the back of it. I wonder what blew in them. The main drive axles look like military units.

jaybe_2

I should have said good shape for the year. I looked at a thiokol 2100 that they sold last year, tried to buy the tucker but they would not sell it. It was still being used on the cross country trails. It seemed to run nice. The price does seem a little steep!

JimR

Charter Member
I thought the price was high also for a beat up machine that looks to need a complete overhaul.