• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Utah Uprising 2020

Pontoon Princess

Cattitute
GOLD Site Supporter
February 2020
:eatdrink::eatdrink::eatdrink:

it is time to think

SNOW !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Feb 28 th - March 1 st, 2020

Last edited:

Blackfoot Tucker

GOLD Site Supporter
I'm in, and I'm quite sure my snowcat "partner-in-crime" Scott will be there as well. Despite his experience in working on our various Tucker projects, I suspect he'll bring "Porky", his Thiokol 1200C wide track.

His machine earned that name when we took it out, along with the '86 1544 this past March. When attempting to load it on a trailer it's weight squashed the trailer tires and lifted the back of the tow vehicle to the point the rear tires were off the ground. Words don't do justice to the event.

IMG_2041.jpg

GMoose

GOLD Site Supporter
Frandee 37 is in!

Attachments

• IMG_20190309_120647426.jpg
    IMG_20190309_120647426.jpg
    146.7 KB · Views: 532

Jphoenix

SUPER Site Supporter
Sign me up, I worked the lifts at Alta winter of 1978, love that place!

GMoose

GOLD Site Supporter
Thanks alryA, if you come to the Utah Uprising you can drive it. In fact anyone who wants to take it for a spin is welcome to.

catservice

[emoji23] sewer tank, but I guess if things got bad enough, it could be “repurposed”

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

funtracks

With all these epic events being held in the Rockies, I just keep asking myself why I still live in the mid-west? Might just have to move out west for Feb thru March!! :smile::smile:

catservice

Now that your Idaho gathering is well underway.....

What’s the info for the Utah show!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

cruiseroutfit

Site Supporter
This even still happening?

I'm a complete rookie but would love to cover some gas for a ride. I don't know enough yet about my cat (starting thread soon) and dont want to be the guy who breaks down the first time out. :D

GMoose

GOLD Site Supporter

I'm a complete rookie but would love to cover some gas for a ride. I don't know enough yet about my cat (starting thread soon) and dont want to be the guy who breaks down the first time out. :D

If it is still on this is the time to take your cat out in my opinion. This is when there are others there to help and teach. I tend to do more and learn the capabilities of my machine more when I am with these groups because if I get stuck or breakdown there are others to pull me out or help me repair. They are all great people, at least the ones I have met. I plan to be there if it does happen, you are welcome to ride with me, however I may have a couple other passengers.

GMoose

GOLD Site Supporter

Also, you might consider going to the Jamboree that Pontoon Princess is putting on in Sun Valley, there will be a lot of cats there and a lot of people with a lot of knowledge. Even if you only go up for a day it would be well worth your time if you are going to do this snowcat thing. At least that is my opinion.

cruiseroutfit

Site Supporter
If it is still on this is the time to take your cat out in my opinion. This is when there are others there to help and teach. I tend to do more and learn the capabilities of my machine more when I am with these groups because if I get stuck or breakdown there are others to pull me out or help me repair. They are all great people, at least the ones I have met. I plan to be there if it does happen, you are welcome to ride with me, however I may have a couple other passengers.

Thanks!

Pontoon Princess

Cattitute
GOLD Site Supporter

yes it is still going to happen, and will post info in early January, thank you for your interest,

happy new year...