• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Don't grab my Butt!

tiredretired

The Old Salt
SUPER Site Supporter
Georgia waitress knocks the asshole on his ass for grabbing her butt. Good for her. He claimed to police he was trying to push her out of his way, like that was OK. What an asshole. Video tells it all. :th_lmao::yum::th_lmao::yum:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wVefrEkP7Vw"]Waitress tackles customer who SLAPS her bum - YouTube[/ame]

pirate_girl

legendary ⚓
GOLD Site Supporter
Yes, he clearly reached down to cop a feel on the way by.
Men who think they have a right to do that need to have seven shades of shit knocked outta them.
Just sayin'...

tiredretired

The Old Salt
SUPER Site Supporter
Yes, he clearly reached down to cop a feel on the way by.
Men who think they have a right to do that need to have seven shades of shit knocked outta them.
Just sayin'...

:yum: She tried of that seven shades of shit thing. Knocking that asshole on a viral YouTube video is a thing of beauty.

pirate_girl

legendary ⚓
GOLD Site Supporter
:yum: She tried of that seven shades of shit thing. Knocking that asshole on a viral YouTube video is a thing of beauty.

He's a smart man if he keeps a low profile for a while.
If not I can predict many future ass kickings from random women on the streets,stores, restaurants...:yum:

tiredretired

The Old Salt
SUPER Site Supporter
He's a smart man if he keeps a low profile for a while.
If not I can predict many future ass kickings from random women on the streets,stores, restaurants...:yum:

The dick is NOT smart. The dumb ass told the police he was trying to push her out of the way. I heard that on the local news this morning. All he needed to do was just man up and take what is coming to him. Dumb ass. :yum: