• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Would you do their job?

Doc

Bottoms Up
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
You could not pay me enough to do their job. Not only NO, but Hell NO!!!!!!

How about you?

Attachments

• NoWay.jpg
    NoWay.jpg
    195.4 KB · Views: 2,445

EastTexFrank

GOLD Site Supporter
Even though I used to climb and scramble around oil rig derricks, I have no head for heights. I was always a 3-points of contact kind of guy. There's no way in hell you would get me to do that.

tiredretired

The Old Salt
SUPER Site Supporter
I too have spent time up in the thin air, but that is just too crazy. I remember the old days when most of the iron workers were Indians. I'm sorry, the PC term now is Native Americans. My bad. :w00t2:

Those Indians were fearless and a real tough bunch too I may add. Great guys, but never piss them off. :yum:

jimbo

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
Never would happen for me.

I used to climb mountains and rappel down the other side, but as I get older and smarter I will no longer climb even a step ladder.

Ironman

With a parachute?
Hell no! Maybe when I was 18, but no...

Them boys deserve what they get paid. F that. Takes a certain breed to do that. If I was that certain breed, I'd smoke a doobie when I was up there tho. Just sayin... lol