• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Steam threashing show

muleman

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
great pics. Some brands I never saw before. The flour city one is unique with engine in the back for traction like that. Chains to steer with is old school too.:clap::clap:

pixie

SUPER Site Supporter
WoW ! Thanks for the great pics :clap::clap:
Love those old machines !

The steel wheels must be valuable...someone stole a pair out of my yard a few years ago.

300 H and H

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
great pics. Some brands I never saw before. The flour city one is unique with engine in the back for traction like that. Chains to steer with is old school too.:clap::clap:

The driver is between those big wheels and it is facing the left....That machine is over 100 years old, and appears to be some what fragile. To change speeds, you have to get off and change actual gears!!!

The Garr and Scott 140HP steamer is pretty rare as is the large Case 42/70 gas tractor...
:whistling:
Regards, Kirk