• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Dont ever go to a political chat room.

Angelface

Some pretty messed up people.. :/ Reminds me why I like this forum.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20170701-184634.jpg
    Screenshot_20170701-184634.jpg
    159.8 KB · Views: 153

mla2ofus

GOLD Site Supporter
It's no surprise to me how tough some sh!theads can sound when they're not face to face with someone. Probably never had a real a$$kickin' to learn some respect and humility!!
Mike

Catavenger

SUPER Site Supporter
Hey what a great idea! A chat room just for Trolls, so they can stay out of legit chat rooms and forums. At least that's what that seems to be.

Ironman

Wow... that's kinda crazy. Maybe?

Chat rooms always creeped me out. No thankyou....Some weird fux in there it seems.

tiredretired

The Old Salt
SUPER Site Supporter
When I first got internet back in the day I joined a Lesbian Chat Room for shits and giggles. My moniker was Big Hot Butch. It wasn't long before they figured me out. Boy were they pissed. In the meantime, I had loads of fun messing with their limited brain power. :yum::yum::yum:

Never been in another chat room. I guess i'm scarred. LMAO.

pirate_girl

legendary ⚓
GOLD Site Supporter

Why would you even choose a place like that in the first place?
Some of those posts were really threatening sounding.

This--

Chat rooms and forums are both methods to communicate with other people over the Internet, but are used in different ways. Whereas chat rooms allow you to communicate with people in real time, forums are more suited for discussions where not all participants have to be online at the same time. Forums also tend to be more organized, with discussions separated into topics called "threads," which are moderated.

pirate_girl

legendary ⚓
GOLD Site Supporter
Cause I can be pretty stupid at times.

We all can be pretty stupid at times.
Human nature, being curious and all that.

Certainly there must be a strictly progressive forum for you out there where people won't threaten you, if you feel so inclined to discuss politics, which I no longer do here.