• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Student Freed by North Korea dies

Doc

Bottoms Up
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Sad. You know damn well they knew he didn't have long. They killed him, but wanted him in the US before he passed. Slime Balls.

If there is already a thread about the release (I thought there way but could not find) ...please point me to it and I'll merge this into it.

Attachments

• StudentFreedByNorthKoreaDies.PNG
    StudentFreedByNorthKoreaDies.PNG
    458.8 KB · Views: 51

mla2ofus

GOLD Site Supporter
I have sympathy for the family but I can't figure why anybody would want to tour NK!!
Mike

Ironman

Wow... but why would one choose to go there in he first place??? Cuba is on my short list (forbidden fruit), but why anyone would willfully go to North Korea is beyond me. I've read stories about people that escaped the camps there and it is horrifying... not sure what the answer is, but something should be done. Crazy

rback33

Hangin in Tornado Alley
SUPER Site Supporter
I have sympathy for the family but I can't figure why anybody would want to tour NK!!
Mike

I am glad I am not the only one thinking that way. What happened to him his horrible, but why in the HELL would you go to North Korea?? You KNOW there is a high risk of stuff like this happening.

waybomb

GOLD Site Supporter
And while there try to swipe a propaganda poster/banner?

Hate to say it but all I can think is "typical millennial". No respect for anything, including themselves.

And where the hell were the parents letting him go? Now I'm thinking "millennial makers"

tiredretired

The Old Salt
SUPER Site Supporter
The kid was 22. He can go anywhere he damn well pleases and do whatever he damn well wants, unless he is married of course. :biggrin:

The parents can strongly urge him no to go, threaten to cutoff his inheritance, kick him out of the basement, whatever, but deny him? Nope, does not work that way.

I have always wondered why anyone has this desire to visit these shit hole countries. Of all the wonderful, beautiful and exotic places there are to visit on this planet, why in hell would someone pick NOKO or Iran or some other toilet that tries to convince us they are a country.

Only Otto knew and he ain't talking bout it now. My heart goes out to the family.

FrancSevin

Proudly Deplorable
GOLD Site Supporter
The kid was 22. He can go anywhere he damn well pleases and do whatever he damn well wants, unless he is married of course. :biggrin:

The parents can strongly urge him no to go, threaten to cutoff his inheritance, kick him out of the basement, whatever, but deny him? Nope, does not work that way.

I have always wondered why anyone has this desire to visit these shit hole countries. Of all the wonderful, beautiful and exotic places there are to visit on this planet, why in hell would someone pick NOKO or Iran or some other toilet that tries to convince us they are a country.

Only Otto knew and he ain't talking bout it now. My heart goes out to the family.

Perhaps we could give the man a break about his choice. After all, some people would like to know for real what goes on in nations Americans cannot normally visit. Or would you rather believe the MSM or worse, our politicians?:unsure:

And whilst no one here has yet done so,,,; let's refrain from placing blame for this on Obama. While it is true he accomplished little progress with the People's Republic of North Korea, this crap has been going on since,,,; TRUMAN.:ermm:

Doc

Bottoms Up
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Reasons I can think of that he might have gone to NK, young and idealistic ...believing he can change the world. Maybe a dreamer. Whatever the reason very stew-pid to steal the banner. There is a wealth of shit hold countries he could have visited that are not near the bottom of the list like north korea.

FrancSevin

Proudly Deplorable
GOLD Site Supporter
Reasons I can think of that he might have gone to NK, young and idealistic ...believing he can change the world. Maybe a dreamer. Whatever the reason very stew-pid to steal the banner. There is a wealth of shit hold countries he could have visited that are not near the bottom of the list like north korea.

Agreed.

You may remember as a kid, that weird house on the corner from which mom and dad told you to stay away. "Children, evil goes on in there. Don't go near it, and never go inside." :unsure:

North Korea is one of those houses.:glare:

tiredretired

The Old Salt
SUPER Site Supporter
Agreed.

You may remember as a kid, that weird house on the corner from which mom and dad told you to stay away. "Children, evil goes on in there. Don't go near it, and never go inside." :unsure:

North Korea is one of those houses.:glare:

That was our house, Franc. :yum::yum::yum: