• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

New York Times Anonymous Sources say ....

Doc

Bottoms Up
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Wow, I guess the damn is now open. Anything is fair game and can be reported by 'Anonymous sources'.

Attachments

• NYTanonymousReports1.png
    NYTanonymousReports1.png
    29.4 KB · Views: 113

mla2ofus

GOLD Site Supporter
If true just because he enjoys anal sex doesn't mean we wanted it for 8 years!!
Mike

Danang Sailor

nullius in verba
GOLD Site Supporter
If true just because he enjoys anal sex doesn't mean we wanted it for 8 years!!
Mike
Considering what we went through for eight years the anal sex allegation may be true. :unsure: The NYT thing, however, is complete BS; there is no record of any such story! :w00t2:

tiredretired

The Old Salt
SUPER Site Supporter
Considering what we went through for eight years the anal sex allegation may be true. :unsure: The NYT thing, however, is complete BS; there is no record of any such story! :w00t2:

You sure know how to piss on old TR's parade, DS. I was enjoying that article to no end. Now, back to reality. :yum:

mla2ofus

GOLD Site Supporter

Well, if it was true it would prove the NYT will make up fake news about ANYBODY!!
Mike

Danang Sailor

nullius in verba
GOLD Site Supporter
By the way, am I the only one who is sick unto death of all of the "Anonymous Source" crap? If you have an actual source let us know who it is; if that could be dangerous to the 'source' at least let us know why you believe him/her/it. For all we know you could be making everything up and have no source at all ... which seems extremely likely right now anyway!

EastTexFrank

GOLD Site Supporter
By the way, am I the only one who is sick unto death of all of the "Anonymous Source" crap? If you have an actual source let us know who it is; if that could be dangerous to the 'source' at least let us know why you believe him/her/it. For all we know you could be making everything up and have no source at all ... which seems extremely likely right now anyway!

I totally agree!!!!! :hammer::hammer::hammer::hammer:

The other one that annoys the crap out of me is, "The source released the information anonymously because they aren't authorized to speak to the press". That in itself would seem to grounds for firing their ass.

I am so tired of Anonymous Sources that I could puke every time I hear it.