• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Totoal eclipse coming is MADE IN THE USA

FrancSevin

Proudly Deplorable
GOLD Site Supporter
And so are these viewing glasses.
This is not a sales pitch. I don't sell these so don't ask.
2wave.gif

This is just an FYI post about my company's unique connection to a major celestial event.

August 21, 2017 much of the USA will witness a full and total eclipse of the Sun. Starting in the north west and traveling to South Carolina. Any state along that line will see a total on near total eclipse. Most of the continental USA will see a partial.

Either way, be careful when viewing this event.

Be ready and be prepared.

We do not make the glasses here, that is done in Tennessee near Memphis. My company is currently packaging millions of these solar safe viewing glasses. They will be available in stores soon. I am currently packaging for Wal-Mart.

This is an American made product. Yeah, we beat China for the order. We have been at it since this time last year.

Here's a link.

Custom Eclipse Glasses | Solar Eclipse Viewer Sunglasses

Doc

Bottoms Up
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
I know you have been laying awake at night wondering why baby diapers have brand names such as "Luvs", "Huggies," and "Pampers', while undergarments for old people are called "Depends".
Well here is the low down on the whole thing.
When babies crap in their pants, people are still gonna Luv'em, Hug'em and Pamper em.
When old people crap in their pants, it "Depends" on who's in the will!
Glad I got that straightened out so you can rest your mind.

FrancSevin

Proudly Deplorable
GOLD Site Supporter
I know you have been laying awake at night wondering why baby diapers have brand names such as "Luvs", "Huggies," and "Pampers', while undergarments for old people are called "Depends".
Well here is the low down on the whole thing.
When babies crap in their pants, people are still gonna Luv'em, Hug'em and Pamper em.
When old people crap in their pants, it "Depends" on who's in the will!
Glad I got that straightened out so you can rest your mind.

I'm confused.:unsure:

It's funny Doc but, I'm still confused.:unsure: