• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Selling ST-4

Svedka

Solid machine MASS MASS MASS parts tracks transaxles roadwheels Subaru motors heaters exhaust welded parts rigs radiators towers belts books sprockets steel brass pullys new chains idlers several kind etc etc etc 907 252 7210 text or call two fish totes and a half a shed its a 1958 will get number I posted it under AK19kilo before

Svedka

Should be on Craigslist too anchorauga/methanuska in ATV thanks for reading it will post pics from the shop

Svedka

A few more pics.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    160.2 KB · Views: 680

Svedka

Spares to run it moved machine around everything works steering no hang ups

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    181.8 KB · Views: 662

Svedka

Selling to build shop interested in gravel/cash/building materials. Have covered storage for machine or can take to port. Got a quote for 2500 to Tacoma from soldotna alaska. Asking 5000 dont see this many spares with machine EVER LOL Jimmy 907 252 7210

MNoutdoors RIP

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
Ah so a nice load of lumber from the upper midwest would help......

If you supply the lumber redsquirel I'll supply the Midwest partners you know.
And if you supply the truck and fuel I'll supply the trailer :yum:
If this was closer it would be in my backyard :wink: