• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Hillary Launches "Raise $100 Miillion Campaign" Or She'll Run Again for President

Jim_S

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
Hillary Launches "Raise $100 Miillion Campaign" Or She'll Run Again for President

Satire from “The Onion”

https://politics.theonion.com/hillary-launches-campaign-to-raise-100-million-or-else-1830416470

CHAPPAQUA, NY–In a press conference announcing her plans for the 2020 election, Hillary Clinton told reporters she is launching a campaign Tuesday that will raise $100 million by the end of the year or else she will run for president.

“I’m very excited to roll out my initiative to secure this full amount within seven weeks, and if it is not successful–let me be very clear on this–I will once more fill out the paperwork to run for president and submit it to the Federal Election Commission,” said Clinton, who stressed that she was “absolutely serious” about her new A Hundred Million Or Me campaign, describing the town halls and candidate meet-and-greets she would soon begin holding in Iowa and New Hampshire if donors came up even a penny short.

“What I’m asking you to do is picture–and picture very vividly–the following things: Lawns plastered with ‘I’m With Her In 2020’ signs, continuous television ads showcasing my strenuous attempts to appear enthusiastic, entire news cycles once more given over to my use of a private email server as secretary of state. That’s one possibility. The other is you give me $100 million. Up to you.”

At press time, sources confirmed Clinton had raised $17.6 billion in the first 45 seconds of the campaign.

Attachments

• F9B335E6-4E06-4B5B-A1E0-FC1EDEC6FF04.jpeg
    F9B335E6-4E06-4B5B-A1E0-FC1EDEC6FF04.jpeg
    76.1 KB · Views: 119

300 H and H

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
Re: Hillary Launches "Raise $100 Miillion Campaign" Or She'll Run Again for President

More Democratic extortion, color me surprised...

Clinton sounds as it she is making a threat, or a demand, or else...

WTF does she think she is? The bitch who just keeps demanding more money...

Regards, Kirk

Danang Sailor

nullius in verba
GOLD Site Supporter
Re: Hillary Launches "Raise $100 Miillion Campaign" Or She'll Run Again for President

More Democratic extortion, color me surprised...

Clinton sounds as it she is making a threat, or a demand, or else...

WTF does she think she is? The bitch who just keeps demanding more money...

Regards, Kirk
It's a satire piece, Kirk ... don't take it seriously.

300 H and H

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter

It's a satire piece, Kirk ... don't take it seriously.

Boy I am glad you pointed that one out!!! :clap:

There is not much I would put past the Clinton crime family!

Regards, Kirk

FrancSevin

Proudly Deplorable
GOLD Site Supporter

Satire or not, I believe she is stubborn enough, and crazy enough to do it. And the wild eyed left is desperate, if not dumb enough, to go for it.

That said, I betting neither Clinton or Ginsberg will see 2020.

Danang Sailor

nullius in verba
GOLD Site Supporter

Satire or not, I believe she is stubborn enough, and crazy enough to do it. And the wild eyed left is desperate, if not dumb enough, to go for it.

That said, I betting neither Clinton or Ginsberg will see 2020.

I'm inclined to agree about Ginsberg, but it seems as if Hillary will continue to be an affliction on the body politic until someone drives a stake through her heart! :hammer:

baldy347

I'm inclined to agree about Ginsberg, but it seems as if Hillary will continue to be an affliction on the body politic until someone drives a stake through her heart! :hammer:

I've a notion that THAT heart is a very small target.